Zealot here...

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Iskandak, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Warding was an alternative to increasing the cost. It is certainly considered a negative in my books.

So now you choose Tough 3 + Warding, or you don't have either. Otherwise, yea, it'd have to be at least 18-20 nora, if not more.

Anyway, at some point we'll rework all of these Barbarian things, but for now, it is not insane.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I tried to argue against Warding, but it was the day before the patch.

The way I see it, this was more of a band-aid fix. A nerf to Bastion, Zedin and Stone Clan.

Was it the proper way to do it? No, but it toned them down. Now, I imagine that eventually Barbs will get a racial rework to make them better.

edit:

ninja'd

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I feel like Zedin was buffed, honestly. Immunity to targeted spells and can't be attacked via melee (unless Prestige, etc.). He's so good vs FW now, imo. Slap a Barbarian Guardian with Shroud and some healing and you're good to go.

4. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm curious, why does it need to be that much/more? It's a delayed ability that yes bounces but that's still a on death ability which in general are priced lower then non ones, at least I think.... and even then it is only suppose to bounce as long as only one X chief is out which should impact future deploy options as more of them come out.

Anyway, its just a little odd seing as how it negates the whole inauguration spell which is suppose to be the best on non blood clan warchiefs....

5. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

they could've given bastion 6 spd, leaving stone clan as it was, and making bastion a 90-95 nora rune and I would've been fine with that

6. Nora That

Warding is like the many new IS "buffs" as they'd like to sell us on. Like the new barbarian exo, great champ only the next one you summon will take a WHILE to get there.. or the new Motion sensor....sigh and grrr!!! I know I sound angry, but my passion for this game is real. (yes I am angry at the slaps in the face IS has been getting)

7. Nora That

pre nerf, Bastion at best killed 2 champs and died. post nerf kills one champ 5/10 games

8. Nora That

I'm arguing the change of stone clan here. Bastion was used as a reference

9. Tarth

Thats absurd. Making things up and over reacting like that does not help you make a point. Pre nerf bastion( Pre nerfs really) could kill anything between 0-ALL THE CHAMPIONS; It just depended on match up and how you used him. He needs to lose CA: Devastate for a better ability/synergy build but I do not know how likely that is.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maybe it's just you.

As for the new IS buffs, it's not a buff, it's a nerf.

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Wow this thread is hilarious. Bastion kept the one thing that should of been removed (Combo Attack: Devastate). Please continue with the crybaby speech. I love this thread.

12. Nora That

i speak realistically. And this isn't just from my point of view.

13. Tarth

Nope its hyperbole, and fairly unrealistic one a that. I used it to when I said it could kill EVERYONE. Point being that its a gross exaggeration.

14. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Im happy you all are zealots as well.