Zeventrech the last, SP/ST

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Daregamer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

So, i want to make an SP/ST Split with zeventrech, but i have no clue what could be good and bad with all the new patches and all.
    And i wanted to ask you guys if you could help me c:
    I have 300k poxbox points to spend ^-^

Thx in advance
    -Dare

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  2. Staxover

Staxover Member

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Tribal hut×2
    Mauler×2
    Hauler×2
    Drudge×2
    Maybe lurker×2
    Wardrummer
    Alpine cyclops
    Keeneye crown×2
    Gale force×2
    whispers of the mind
    blizzard cloak
    The rest is your choice

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I'll post my deck when I get home.

5. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Not far off from this, only I have a definite lurker 2x. Only one keeneye, however. I also have 1 war wizard

6. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

Thx for the replies guys ^^
    It helped alot
    -Dare

7. Cyboxo

Cyboxo New Member

8. st3ck

@Cyboxo Why the two freeze in place? I'm not sure I see the value there. I would personally drop the two freeze, drop 1 shield, drop the solstice, and then consider the following:
    War wizard, harpoon, whispers of the mind, crystal Phoenix, snowblind, icestorm, healing hand.

Some combo of those would work quite well

9. Cyboxo

Cyboxo New Member

I had 2 freeze in place to immobilize ranged runes to reach them more easily but I never used them so I guess they were not as good as I thought they would be.
    I also had Icestorm but they backfired since none of these cyclops have arctic so I took them out again.
    Healing hand sounds awesome I think ill put 2 of them in ... makes these cyclops even harder to kill ... since 70 + hp and 3+ def with over 20 dmg isnt strong enough :D
    I swapped one Shield for one snow blind also changed the solstice for 1 whispers of the mind.
    looks like this now : http://poxbase.com/deck/c98cozc6YC8oC2DCiXctZCq3C1=cuDS7@s19S2LS5qs18sNs82R26e2Pe2Xe28
    I thought about how to get 2 lurkers in there and maybe the war wizard without destroying the 16-16 split so I still get both bonuses.
    And I´m also not sure on the keeneye ... does it increase the range of melee attacks as well ?

10. st3ck

Definitely keep the keeneye . There have been games where I get staff to pop on trux, rebound/shatter/recycle it into someone else, then slap a keeneye for a total +4 range on zeven.

Or to get +2 range to a never to reach over the other fatties.

Sometimes I run arctic gift and obelisk of foresite, for more clips buffs

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

12. Cyboxo

Cyboxo New Member

So thanks to st3ck I changed it to this :
    http://poxbase.com/deck/c98cozC8oC2DCiXctZcd5Cq3C1=cuDS7@s19S2LS5qs13s18sNR26e2Pe28e1j
    And I absolutly love it. Those maulers feel op with tribal hut + boost cyclops, with pummel + execute they oneshot basically everything its insane. Even the drudge cyclops combo which is only 96 Nora ... holy Bane Shift it feels op.
    There are 2 things im still uncomfortable with tough and these are :
    Cyclops Storm Caller :
    they feel extremly weak even boosted theyre only at 9 dmg and they are totally dwarfed by the damage of the others ... I was thinking to exchange these for 2 Lurkers. The Revere Zeventrech isnt really worth
    it I feel like ... The AoE + Jolt and that theyre doing electic damage is very nice tough but I rarely use these since they feel weak compared to all other champion runes. except for :
    Jakei Shardmaster :
    They also feel very weak in this BG i rarely use them, only when i need some range but then they are barely doing any damage and i only use them vs savage tundra because of the snow/ice
    I was thinking to exchange these with Jakei Elders or Crystal phoenixes (?) but I´d rather prefer the Elders because I really need some range.

Any thoughts on these ? Other suggestions than what I thought about ?

13. st3ck

I also dropped my storm callers, so I wouldn't recommend against it. For ranges I myself actually included a yeti cape for those beefy monsters.

I also use one jfq (8range distract)and 1 Phoenix.

I think if you were to change 4 runes, maybe -1 healing hand +1 yeti cape
    -2 storm callers +2 lurker a
    -2 shards +1 jfq +1 Phoenix

That's just me, but I'm glad you are enjoying it, they are a lot of fun. Let me know how play testing goes with the changes im interested to hear how it works out for you

14. Cyboxo

Cyboxo New Member

JFQ sounds very good, but seems like itll take some time to get one of those until then Imma exchange the shards for elders and test them out if theyre more usefull.
    I dont know I´m not a big fan of that phoenix ... but maybe ill try him out, its damn cheap on Poxbox :D
    Ill also exchange the storm callers for the lurkers.

Thanks a lot st3ck ! you helped me a lot to form this BG ;D thanks !

st3ck likes this.
  15. st3ck

No problem bud, feel free to shoot me a pm if you see me in game, would love to help you play test it.