Discussion: Visions of Amareth Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the devs did alot of good work this expansion in alot of different areas, its really important that the themes get to a better state and stay there though, thats the only way people are gonna want to stay actively playing. the ranked rewards should help too.

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Berserker got a nora decrease. Try stuff and post a detailed opinion. You remind me of my son. Everytime you think of something, you post 'buff this' 'sok why you nerf that', my son yells 'kaka' each time he farts.

19madfox95 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its time. bring back power creep!

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

@doubtofbuddha looks like you were right about stormreader, it may be a little op. also im looking for 2 if anyone has, also looking for the new exos, overbidding tons.

5. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

can we make split heroes FF playable asap please. wanna run aunt ruby in a FF FW death benefit BG

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I hope they can keep stormreader strong without being as gamebreaking as it is now. this is depressing this rune ruins games, wat is the point of the council existing if they dont prevent stuff like this from getting into the game?

and now they are gonna overnerf this rune into oblivion when they finally get around to fixing it...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The council can say "oh this may be problematic or oh this is OP." but even with that being said Sok can be like "Okay we're going to give it a test run anyway.

Someone in the council probably said it would be too strong. Don't blame them.

10. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Thanks! Appreciate it :)

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

new fs and is exo are very well balanced and incredibly fun to play. they also look amazing and have great lore.

they are strong but I dont think too strong, they seem to be in almost a perfect spot imo.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

prevent 2 storm readers from stacking their ability on 1 target and increase their cost by at least 10 nora.

also cyclops need their 5 speeds to go to 6 and they need a racial ability imo.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

So, when you saw the initial fix to the rune this is what you said:

And now you are saying it is "gamebreaking." Perhaps you yourself aren't very good at evaluating runes on paper either?

Tweek516 and ChiaoLung like this.
  14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i just glanced at the rune, i didnt expect that itd be released into the game this broken. had to see it to believe it.

15. Sokolov

So now I know that when you say "X sucks" you may or may not have put much thought into it. In fact, you may have only "glanced" at it, never played it, and be completely wrong.

Good to know.

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

But don't worry, he'll still complain about the council doing a poor job of evaluating runes!

darklord48 and mw24 like this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you can count on that.

I think I am the first person to get past exo league ranked rewards. can i get an extra reward for accomplishing this feat?

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Old news mate.

19. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I just discovered that Cyclops Lurker dies when in a chasm space, despite having hidden chasm, and domain chasm. Kind of funny to watch him get his domain boost before falling to his doom.

20. Sokolov

Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.