Consistency

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

So i just started playing again lately and was playing a game using my moga, my opponent was using voil. He kept summoning voil bat, so my question is why do they have upgrades and are free and have abilities that heal and slow and my moga pups spawn as useless as can be ?

What i am asking is should they not have upgrades or should similar summons get upgrades. I prefer if all summons had no upgrades but that's just me.

2. Runegod

Note my opponent was lvl 99 and has played the game for years it seems and wouldn't even offer a friendly quit when i didn't draw a champ turn 1 somehow.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Sok is in the process of making all summons not have upgrades.

Runegod likes this.
  4. Runegod

Also why can champs like titans have spells cast on them ? They seem overpowered enough from what i've seen and throwing 6 spells on them just makes them too good.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Mostly because putting 6 spells on a titan is a sure way to lose the game.

6. Runegod

Really ? Every titan I have seen in this game so far has been pretty darn strong, and many of the better players are using them.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I hope they're strong considering they're all like 90+ nora.

8. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I haven't used a titan in ages.

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't offer an fq. It's a risk you take when you choose to run spells etc over champs, sometimes you won't draw a champ early and miss out on some Nora.

10. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Moga Pups should have Nora Miner 1 or Banditary :D:D:D

11. Runegod

I run 22 champs am new to the game and just started playing ranked, that is like the prime reasons their is an fq button is it not ? Idk if you ever play me i'll make sure i don't offer an fq ;).

12. Tweek516

These arent reasons for an fq. Fq is only if its a bad matchup (eg zombies vs zombies), you've already played each other like 3 times, or one of you has to go before the game has begun (imo ofc).

Edit: Or ofc if there is a huge rank difference.

13. Runegod

Fq is their to offer fairly new players a friendly quit if they are at a disadvantage or as you mentioned similar bgs. Not only did i not draw a champ out of the many i run, my opponent was also playing sp, and he dropped the voil titan turn 1 on a small map. Maybe your just the type of guy that doesn't offer an fq because you really need the wins.

14. Tweek516

Voil vs moga is not a matchup to fq haha.

In fact, moga are favoured in that matchup.

New players are at a disadvantage of course, they're new - you will probably lose your first games in ranked, but that's true with every game and certainly no reason to hand out fqs left right and centre. You learn by losing.

And no, I don't need the eins, please don't try and take jabs at me. I know it doesn't mean much anymore, but hovering around 1450 rating and pretty happy with that.

15. Runegod

Me not drawing a champ and him having played longer is reason enough for any decent person to offer an fq. I get your probably not very good and don't offer fqs, that's your problem not mine.

16. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

this guy is hilarious

Tweek516 likes this.
  17. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I've given a person a fq before because they had no champs in the first few turns. When that happens to be, I don't ask for one because I don't expect my opponent to give me a fq. Sometimes higher rank players have offered me a fq without me asking.

18. DissolvingBonds

DissolvingBonds The King of Potatoes

How about this is a game and its really just not a big deal whether someone lets you FQ or not. sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Is it really worth whining about though and carrying on in an online forum?

19. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I have had no champions drawn on the first turn. Doesn't always mean it will lead to a loss. Life is not fair (although this has nothing to do with fairness).

JellyBerry likes this.
  20. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

if u get offered a fq,, hey great. but expecting a fq from anyone is nonsense,, in any game ,, take the dam loss and move on,
    as dissolvingbonds said ,, its a game...
    what, u looking to have a 1000-0 record?
    learning is usually done through losing not winning.

Tweek516, Pipster and soulmilk like this.