Yeti BG

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by nitebane21, Mar 21, 2014.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Changed the title from Jakei to Yeti. Big, burly bruisers, yay! So, suggestions on a good bg? This seems like one that can be done on the cheap.

Please keep the LEGs to a minimum, I don't really have any way of getting them.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  3. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Can someone plz show bg?

4. GabrielQ

there's no such thing as a jakei bg, just a mix of the best jakeis available, ussually including the NKD champions and 2x blizzard cloak as only real synergy. The globle is more for bg's with few jakeis, like endless devotion bgs, to ensure that you can situate your jakeis in the front and get all the map covered on ice.

5. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Oh i understand. Thx Gabriel^^

6. nitebane21

Ah, ya I saw endless devotion and thought about a jakei bg but then saw that the ST nora gems aren't really any good. I'm just trying to go with whatever I can put together that doesn't involve trading half of my runes. *Sigh* 3 boxes and I still have to trade like hell just to put any sort of bg together. For the suggested frost bg, I have almost none of the runes.

I might use poxbox but not until I'm sure of what I want because I'm hoping to get 1:1 trades or better on the trader

7. Zahmet

Zahmet The King of Potatoes

For Jakei/Nora gems, what you need are the crystal units, things like Crystal Wolverine, Crystal Dragon etc. on that some Jakeis, I prefer the durable onces (the ones with NoKanDo 2) that can stay in the fight a little longer, since you want 1-2 jakeis and then as many crystal stuff as possible (different onces are better to get different noragems).

Normaly what you want is one of every Crystal more or less, but they have 2 Exo and 1 Leg, so can be hard to get if your new.

You can also try split them with some other factions for dmg gems (I like FW)

I say Yetis are easier to pick up.

8. nitebane21

Ya, yetis seem easier and cheaper, plus I like big bruisers. I did pull the crystal wolverine, but the only other crystal champ I got was 1 crawler.

9. NFix

NFix Member

10. nitebane21

I don't think there's much equipment worth including. Definitely add gale force. I love grumble rock too.

This is my bg, I dont have keepers or I'd add them and I still am cping/testing it. I'd drop a shield for the banner if I could. It's working ok though.

11. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

12. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

13. GabrielQ

fixed

14. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Most helpful :)
    I'm gonna try and build one from what ever runes I have!

15. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Upgrades on Yeti Tracker please? :)

17. GabrielQ

I think snow trap is auto, and then shatter or shadowspawn, depending on your need for shatter

Goyo likes this.
  18. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

Shatter and trap

Goyo likes this.
  19. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Thank you guys :)

20. MageAstral

MageAstral The King of Potatoes

It is possible to make a yeti bg split with something? Maybe SL?