Patch Notes: March 31st, 2021 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Mar 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

2. Ltlelouch

Ltlelouch The King of Potatoes

I'm still confused as to where the game is going o_O

Braxzee likes this.
  3. Etherielin

Could you elaborate a bit further on that?

4. Etherielin

Added undocumented changes that are intended:
    - Skywing Eminent's Nora Cost was reduced by 4. (to accomodate for logistics: range)
    - Imp Vixen's Nora Cost was reduced by 3 instead of 6.

5. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the patch! I appreciate the changes

6. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Bye elven bard. ill just use a different healer i guess. sad.

Bushido likes this.
  7. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Reducing DMG and HP with no nora decrease? How is that fair...Then the changes make no sense...Elven Strategist is not a strategist now...I never used the champ, but that sucks for KF players. Elven bard why the change for worse I never used it either..

All of UD is a head scratcher. Imp vixen is gutted..sad day for UD...

It looks like player boohoooing over game loses type of changes

8. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Eleven strategist was very low skill before imo.

But as far as kf goes, I've always felt that throne of the circle was a top priority nerf as well, especially over bard. Bard was good, but it didn't make me rage as much as throne of circle, which should honestly cost 45 nora by today's standard.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Can Mairdreth of the Rot gain Attack: Disease back? Attack: Poison feels wrong, not sure why.

Willow likes this.
  10. Bushido

Before it was attack physical. Since I already asked for this change to disease attack, it is going to be ignored.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Now that you mention it, I think I am remembering it incorrectly... I'd still like to see Mairdreth gain Attack: Disease though.

12. Etherielin

So I explained this before to @Chris on Discord but I'll explain again: The reason some of the disease-centric champions have attack: poison instead of disease is to avoid situations, where you run into a mirror, zombies or disease immune champions and are left automatically unable to do anything but sit AFK against one another.

13. Braxzee

Thats the whole point of BG building. If I build a BG that makes others jsut stay AFK then good for me. If I build a all Ice amp BG and go against ice eaters i should either attack the shrine or change my BG up. Put disease back on disease type champs not poison and quit putting sonic damage type on everything Example arctic delegate should be frost damage period. SHe is a delegate of ST. Just like Meridith of Rot should have disease attack. As player if you are worried about a counter dont use it or find a way. If you are trying to increase player base, champs need to make sense. Like Meridith of Rot should have disease and disease amps and decaying. No one wants to buy into confusing champs. Like damaging X type elemental with the same damage type...it is pretty dumb.

IMAGIRL and poxrooster like this.
  14. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

I kind of have to agree. There's a few problems with too much change attack variation. It eventually gets out of theme.

15. Bushido

The real reason was because I said to do something, and you did the opposite just to spite me. All good tho, you win, I'm quitting and not supporting this game with my money, congrats.

16. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

Thank God finally

17. Braxzee

Can you revert back 80 percent of the damage type changes the game is looking comical. I am encountering champs others are playing and I am like Why?

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Strange. Seems like it everything else slowly getting fcked over except for KF and ST..... HMMMMM weird>

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I could be wrong. I am happy that this game is still alive and you are giving it attention. Thank you.

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Etherielin

ST and KF have the most nerfs in patch notes, with SP close behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.