mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      I think tiny is a bot.
      1. Revengercm
        Sep 9, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      Look at @Willow pic. She shape shifted into another person. I bet that's not even her final form.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        stop trying to keylog me, wtf
        Sep 8, 2015
      3. Revengercm
        Revengercm
        lol this chick think she's fine as hell but there are pretty little young things around the world. Should I remind her that I am the king of sexy ladies pictures?
        Sep 9, 2015
      4. Willow
        Willow
        wow a Firking pedophile too. congratz.
        Sep 9, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      hey @HardyGames32, zorbot still 600x better than me? *checks match history. Only took a day to prove that theory wrong. lmao
    4. mw24
      mw24
      Will the reign of terror IS has visited upon pox nora finally be over? We will soon find out.(on the next episode of dragon ball Z)
    5. mw24
      mw24
      out of all the factions, IS gets the rune an insider describes as "bat **** insanity" really? really? @Sokolov WTF!?!
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        I think it's a bit of an overreaction, but this is exactly what the Council is for - to sanity check the new stuff and talk about it.
        Sep 8, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        IS is a blight.
        Sep 8, 2015
    6. mw24
      mw24
      keep an eye on kf too, if you don't watch them they will zealot. But stop IS at all cost, my god. The game can't take another op IS release.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      COUNCIL MEMBERS DO NOT LET THEM RELEASE ANYMORE BROKEN IS. STOP THAT ****. SAVE THE GAME, IT IS ALL ON YOU.(watch kf too X___x)
    8. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov NO MORE OP IS RUNES PLEASE. NERF THAT ****. NO MORE OP IS!!!! STOP LETTING THE ZEALOTS RUIN THE GAME UGHHHH.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      TORTUNS NEW META!!!! FS TORTUNS FTW!!! :D AHAHAHAHAHA!
    10. mw24
      mw24
      fw players(the ones still left) boycott fw, maybe if everyone stops playing it they will buff it. When was the revamp last year? June?
    11. mw24
      mw24
      general korsien was only 35 hp this entire time and yet his rider ability was like 25 nora? wat.... 8-12months just for this change...
    12. mw24
      mw24
      can we go back to ronin? more themes were good back then... boost changes, recostings, and tomb nerf ruined so many themes.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        they should just remove fw from the game, the faction is ruined.
        Sep 5, 2015
    13. mw24
      mw24
      what does it mean if my computer is 32 bit operating system but 64 based processor? for graphic driver is it 64 bit or 32 bit? O.o
    14. mw24
      mw24
      does the game not work on the Microsoft edge web browser?
    15. mw24
      mw24
      oh my god my anti virus is taking over my computer. ahhh. I don't know how to turn off my firewall.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      does poxnora work on windows 10? I can't even download it.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      does pox work on windows 10? wtf? I can't see the background.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      windows 10 is crazy, wtf.
      1. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        Crazy good, IKR!!! or don't you like it? :'(
        Sep 5, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      I have a problem. I want to play fun bgs but 1 account is ranked 2 and the other has a 24 game winstreak... Am I allowed to have 3 accounts?
    20. SaintKiwi
      SaintKiwi
      Lets play a best of 3. If you win 2 ill give you wardens.
      1. Leadrz likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov