The Land of Mutants Pt. 3 - How do I not get murdered?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shell Dorado, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

So I've tried doing this campaign with nearly all my decks now and get stomped into the ground every single time. Is there some sort of crazy trick I'm missing to do this, because it's ridonkulous.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Get a stealthed unit and run it into ur enemies font game over you win.

Shell Dorado likes this.
  3. Shell Dorado

Well that's awkward. Thanks!

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Thought they fixed the stealth vs AI.

Entrepidus likes this.
  5. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

For every campaign ive always recomend the skeleton bg, get a boneshredder with a cloak of skulls and a lich king, soon you'll have a lich king sniping 45 damage and killing monsters with 1 hit.

6. Shell Dorado

@BurnPyro This appears to be the case, the AI mysteriously just run up and reveal my stealthed units regardless of how out of the way they are.

7. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Nope. Stealth champs are also immune to damage auras.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Last Stand on Imp Vixen + Tactical Manual is fun...

9. Shell Dorado

Finally managed to do it. Put together a skellie deck and after a gruelling fight to the finish, I succeeded and got basically nothing for it xD Thanks for the tip, @XFurionsX!!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

gratz

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Did they "fix" the AI casting sandstorm on your boss unit until it dies yet?
    That's the ONLY reason I didn't win one time.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Best advice man don't do the campaigns they are a waste of time and you will get like 45 gold for hours worth of playing or the boss won't appear. Only play the campaigns if you enjoy the story progression or something, otherwise stick to the skirmishes.

13. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/the-land-of-mutants-map-3-legendary.8750/

I've since beaten all the legendary maps, even the ones where you don't automatically scry, using this deck. Some of the maps have broken win conditions if you take as long as it sometimes takes in legendary, so you absolutely must run the purge.

Also, legendaries give you 300g for completion, so it's not a huge waste of time. Also, if you're grinding skirmishes for starter cards, then you're bad at "having fun"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014