Need some help with my deck after the patch QAQ

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Chester, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Chester

Chester The King of Potatoes

This is the current deck i have been running.
    http://www.poxbase.com/deck/c7Wcqmcubc2cpGChxc54c5FCLC6Jc5AC5Ks3qs4KS2tsLr2or2Yr2zrUeWe2ue2we25e29
    ill introduce / explain how this deck works
    Burning oak seed + forest giant = no fear of fire
    Frostcall Quiver - alter dmg
    Horn of order - Aspect of life / Elven Bard
    Murder - counter high armor and nokando
    Centaur Savage - counter colossal
    Wombo Combo - Artilliary Mark + Elven Strategist + Centaur Savage (supress fire) = 12 + 1x + 1x = 3x dmg in 1 turn

So before the patch i really really love Elven Mage (high mobi + high dmg), however, after the patch, they cost 90 nora, kinda butthurt....
    I used to put Colossal Boa in my deck, damn snake is really beefy, however, it seems like he is kinda weak as a beater when contesting font so i switched to Forest Giant even though damn Giant vulnerable to fire
    Any suggestion / improvement i can make with this deck? I hope you guys can help me out :D

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I would replace aspect of life with nectar fairy. My reasoning is nectar fairy heals just about as good with his charges and can use horn of order more often because of recharge. For a tank in my kthir bgs i usually run guardian of the circle now for tough 2 frost armor and high hp plus he has shatter also for alternate equip removal, with frost armor he gets 6 def tough 2 and almost 60 hp with relic.

I would remove artillery marker and see if you can get a privateer captain as he has artillery marker or land mine to pick from and also has slam which can set up other combos. As for the elven mages they are so-so now can't really say i run them 90 is just to high in my opinion i honestly just run elven archer x2 if your looking for the range because she is cheap and has 7 range and barrage. Hope this helped good luck.

3. Chester

does help alot ! i run elven mage for alt dmg and mobi, other then elven mage, my deck doesnt have magic dmg. So when encounter FW without magic dmg, im so so fuked.

4. Chester

tried that combo you suggested, so effective!
    NOPE, artillery mark doesnt trigger along with knock back, shattered dream....

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014