Trying to help a friend to find out what combo someone used against him

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by hfok, Nov 18, 2014.

1. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

He said in one of his game, there was a Inkblight Witch that he couldn't kill.

She tried to attack her twice but it would do no damage.
    He said there was the a red-ish colored shield that shattered when he hits.
    He tried to attack with Elven Mage, Deadly tracker, AA
    He said enemy should be FF FW
    He said it was a witch deck

Could you give me and him some insight what the combo could be?

Thanks

2. Chester

Chester The King of Potatoes

Hi! im hfok's friend, as i rmemeber clearly. I played against a Limited player in rank. He deployed a Rip Witch, 2 Elsari Siren, and 2 Inkblight Witch. He also summoned a Witches' Hourglass in the field. i remember he once possessed my forest giant, i am sure deadly tracker was there before i deploy forest giant, so elf bound would not be the option, it must be some spell or something that cause forest giant to be possessed.

3. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Oblivion shield stops one attack from coming through. Was he blinded?

4. TheBulwark

Its a spell called domination, or if you killed a siren they would cause the possession

5. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

For the possess bit, I think it's body jump from Elsari Siren, but it could be domination or crown of corruption as well
    FS just have too many possess.

We have tested Inkblight witch + Shield of darkness, we couldn't reproduce the effect he described. One of the no damage attack is blocked by oblivion shield which he now can tell the effect of.

Thanks guys!

6. Chester

im sure my runes are not blinded, however, i rememeber when i attack inkblight witch, there is an oblivion shield blocking effect, after that, there is an effect where a oblivion shield-ish like shield popped up in the middle of the air (the shield is in red and black color)

7. TheBulwark

Im not sure, im colorblind. Did it say attack failed or you just did no damage?

8. Chester

uhhh, im not sure what are the differences but all i remember is that when i attack inkblight witch, the shield popped up

9. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

If fail it say miss, if no dmg, no miss text shows and no damage.

10. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think it was me against whom you have played that. I even explained in the in-game chat as well that it was the oblivion shield which stopped the first attack. And the possess was because of Elsari Siren's body jumper.

hfok and TheBulwark like this.