so warogg is he ever gonna be nerfed or will he see the same abuse as aa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Dec 7, 2014.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Very tired of seeing this same rune over and over and over it's broken remove resist 3 and he would be fine.

2. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

do you want to summon a vorian?

because this is how you summon a vorian.

3. super71

I guess by the way space marines are bad ass.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I remember the days of people begging me to buff Warogg.

Etherielin likes this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I quote Morgan freeman in that "God" film with Jim Carrey: "...since when does anyone have a clue about what they want?"

super71 likes this.
  6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

@Vorian Thou has been summoned.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

*A wild Vorian appeared!*

8. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'm not against a warogg nerf but I question if he is any stronger than staples in other factions - things like owl raider or dwarven hooligan?

Etherielin, xxLordQxx, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  9. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

The only issue i see is unstoppable and berserker.But he is not game breaking or a priority compared to some other broken stuff.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Keep quiet. Maybe my AoE 2 debuff/buff + range sunder can fly under the radar a little longer.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Who cares if hes stronger than those two champs? They need a nerf as well. Your logic is baffling

BurnPyro and Baskitkase like this.
  12. badgerale

I didn't mean that as 'other factions have stuff that is OP so we should have OP stuff too', but as a question as to whether these champs are not 'OP' exactly but simply the most efficient option available.

This isn't a loaded question, I am genuinely open minded about it.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Vorian uses logic but attack failed....

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Honestly if he get nerfed even more he probably be put into the shoeboxed graveyard
    it will end up like caverunner when she got almost showboxed after she lost fire bomb 3 and reduction in damage

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Either you did say that or you don't understand the difference of something being meta because it's the best option and something being used in the meta because it's OP (and is likely being split for).

Since I know you do understand I'll just pretend that post said something else like "I love My Little Pony" and move on.

16. badgerale

I'm not entirely sure what your talking about, except perhaps that you think my second comment was disingenuous. In which case I can live with that.

But regarding whether a champ is OP and nerf worthy, it seems like it's really just a difference of degrees. If warogg is marginally better than pit dragon, or pincushion or gahlroon or other competing beaters then it is not necessarily 'over' powered.

If it is way better than other comparable beaters in the game then it is. But I'm on the fence as to if this is the case.

It might be worth taking down a peg just for the sake of variety. Be nice to see more pit dragons played, though I'm sure they'd be nerf called too if people saw them in every UD deck.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  17. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

He stole my nora by being cheaper than every other rune I could use to face him, and he makes fun of me with his 2 def and res phys laughing at my puny attempts to try and kill him.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

In the case of this champ, you're not just comparing what it can do vs what other champs can do but more so what it can do vs what other champs at the same cost can do.

Then itza ho nuva story.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I honestly believe that runes that are 100% auto in every meta deck are there for a reason and it's not the artwork. In most cases they could use adjustments.

Baskitkase likes this.
  20. super71

My real problem with warogg if he is drawn early it's basically game over for your opponent unless you draw spot removal. When i see a dwarven hooligan drawn early and played i laugh. Warogg is fast has one of the best resistances in-game and has crazy damage output, i'd like to see him lose physical ranks in place of something else. I've also noticed a lot of berserker champs are crazy efficient makes me think the costing on berserker is really off.