What to do with AA?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by chris0024, Dec 5, 2014.

1. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

ok, i think it is better if we have a discussion here on how to fix AA instead of in general where he will pretty much get butchered by the players raging against him.

how can we fix him?
    should we adjust his stats?
    should we raise his price?
    new ability set?
    give him warding or pariah?
    combination of the mentioned ideas?

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Remove Ethereal Being which would drop him 10 nora but only drop him 8. Done. Move past the ghost mindset on him since his art can also be taken as his rage. Flavor text does not say anything about being dead or a ghost just that he "awoken". He woke up from hibernation and is pissed.

Also remove Spirit and relace it with Garu.

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Probably just drop stats, for a cheaper cost.

15 dmg/6spd/2def/55hp something like that.

4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I agree with the dropping of stats and the dropping of cost, because I believe that's the core problem with his current mechanic of shifting in and out at will. That being said, it is still wanted as a Titan, which means he probably won't be dropped too much, which in turn means he may need aditional adjustments.

5. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Thank you!
    And, thank you!

Finally, some people with sense. Karm, you can still be my rep. Who cares what others say.

6. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

this is why i wanted to bring it to this section of the foruns instead of general. If certain guys had their way they would just slap on pariah cause it's the "obvious" solution instead of actually fixing the real problems with the rune.

7. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Here is an option for him. Give him Burdened on base, which is "Any positive conditions added to this champ, outside of his own upgrades, reduces his stats by 10% (20%?)." Also, change his lore to this: "The true father of our forests has awoken. Let's not burden him because his wrath will be merciless." - Menalaus, K'thir priest

This will also help our adversaries debuff him in game. For example, casting Drive on him reduces his speed, defense, and HP by said %. It will also mean that he needs to be cleansed with Cleansing Flame and healed regularly to keep his stats maximized.

I don't know. After reading my own thoughts, maybe it would not work that well.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

What about some anger thing where if he attacks he cant phase for a turn or two?

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

That's a good alternative to his defensive capabilities @Leadrz
    thumbs up.

Leadrz likes this.
  10. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

@Karmavore