FS Angel

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Nora That, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

smart fs players know when to use it to clense for victory ;)

2. Nora That

look im not trying to make this a pissing contest and to be honest im fine with the way FS angel is but BACK off of IS angel as she is fine too ...

3. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

So FS angel is fine, why did you make this thread

Leadrz likes this.
  4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Cause he decided to come to the swamp to see who could get the most wet.
    From what i have seen, FS players (ones who stick with it) Don't complain too much anyways.

5. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

That is because we have adapted to the Swamp.

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

And so says that FS isn't better in ranged options? But we can't become impervious, doesn't have much cleanse (yeah, 2 relics, wow, so hard to destroy them) and don't have the enought support of other runes like IS have... Yes, our Angel is good, she do her job very fine, but yours Angel is OP, want you or not.

And for what I'm seeing for your awnsers, you don't care about the facts, you don't listen to people and the reason why our angel is not that op, you are just complaining and don't want to change your opinion, so that's nothing we can do.

7. Nora That

facts? ok same range, same dmg, difference: RS to transfer life, are these3 not facts? here's another one AGAIN enlightened+ regen 3 compared to trail hollow ground. are these not facts? so which part is more OP?

8. Nora That

and I'm the zealot? hmmm

9. Nora That

if you read my initial comment you will see why i made the thread it literally does nothing but say why i made the thread

10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, it's not you who say that are? You know, your first post...

11. TruthSeek

TruthSeek Well-Known Member

Just wanted to make a comment on healing and it's usefulness.

In the early game, healing can win games. Especially in the FS angel's case where she does so much of it and heals herself right back up.
    However, in mid-late game, champions are often focused by the opponent with combos etc. (all factions have great options in the form of spell/equip with enough nora saved up) and healing becomes quite a bit less effective.

In comparing angels, IS angel has similar healing capabilities with itself and others although fairly situational. But overall IS angel and supporting faction has much more combat and survivability capabilities.

It's not hard to compare the two, IS angel is pretty freekin sweet.

Edit: if I were to suggest how to play against FS angel I would say hold the line, don't waste AP / positioning on attacks and concentrate on one rounding champs or doing more than 14 dmg without compromising your situation too much.
    Early game it is difficult, especially if you are at the disadvantage early. Sometimes it's just how the cookie crumbles, chief.

12. Nora That

the phalanx style yes, i agree that technique USED to work, now combining all the range FS has WITH the angel you cannot do that or you will get chipped away before you can make a move, it's never just the angel when the titan is infront of her with bubble on it and she just feeds him hp like it's no problem, and just when you position out of harms reach he "pulls" you right in there..

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

You guys are arguing with the player who's so deluded that he thinks that IS champs are shoe boxed without ToV or TM used on them. Some crazy way to justify using insanely broken spells on insanely broken champs I guess :L

profhulk likes this.
  14. Nora That

more troling eh hospy? of course what else would you do with yourself right? keep on keepin on ;)

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Ok, so I understand that you're not English, but you really need to learn the difference between trolling and simply saying you're stubborn.

Netherzen and profhulk like this.
  16. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

FS angel does not have the option of adding +1 damage, +5 hp and +1 range. And IMO, cleansing every turn>>>>>than healing units 14 hp every turn. But that's almost comparing apples(support angel) to oranges (rip your face off angel).

profhulk and Leadrz like this.
  17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

This thread. Many lols were had.

18. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

You guys realize that both the fs and is angel are over the top and your just arguing which one is more op right? Other factions would love to have either.

Ohh and is has the best angel btw...

Flyingfinn, Leadrz and profhulk like this.
  19. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Sorry I am little tardy to the party but I just want to throw out angels shouldn't be OP at all. If anything they should just be shiny collectors since no faction(YET) has a angel theme. Isn't this game suppose to be based around themes and not "HEY LOOK AT MY GIANT DIC-...BG! I GOT ALL DAH BEST RUNEZ HE HA HUR HA) ?? Or is that just my brain trying to bring back the past?

IDK. I got my angels as cool half naked women flying around a bunch of dingo dangos and not for the abuse part. I'd rather much use my Freedom Fighter Kartch LE for that part a thank you.

imo FS angel as a support is better than IS, while IS angel dominates FS angel as a flying range tank killing machine.

So in a way both parties are right......but who needs a support when you can go in and do over 9000 dmg to your enemy with some wombo combo's?