Aspect of life + horn of order

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Elves Rule, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Someone who is much richer than me, plz run 2X of each of these, then wait till each aspect has 20 charges. I want to see it in action. Infinite AP ftw.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Expensive combo but I am surprisex that @iPox hasnt found a way to kill a shrine with it :p

Pattn199 and iPox like this.
  3. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Well, people seemed to love the old nectar fairy horn of order, and I often find my aspect reaching 20 charges anyway, so I just figured...

So anyway, someone lend me an aspect of life and 2 horn of orders, and I'll give them back when I get bored of the combo =D (probably)

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It would be humorus to move both like 6 spaces and just spam invigorate back and forth till full ap then move again and repeat to move all the way across the map to reach the opponents shrine... And then run out of time.

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think if I saw someone doing that I would just about fall out of my chair laughing... and then surrender due to it being so hilariously awesome that they deserved to win.

6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Last I checked, which was a while ago, that combo didn't work. When AoL was first released, it did. I remember giving her 0AP abilities like Lay Trap, and she'd be able to lay unlimited traps. After some abuses like that, Boundless Vitality was changed to only work with her base abilities (i.e. nothing she gains later). If this change has been reverted, that is a bad sign.

7. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I think Xirone is right, last time I checked, Boundless Vitality would only work with her base abilities.

8. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nectar Fairy + Horn of Order is still pretty bad ass though!

9. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

... but she lost Heal Charged.

10. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Heal Champion + Recharge + Supercharged is still pretty good.

Slap a Horn of Order on her to make her incredibly useful even if she doesn't need to heal.

5 AP gain on 2 champs can do a lot in one turn, if you saved enough charges you can even do it again the next time it is your turn.

11. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

This combo does not work. I just tried it this weekend. The ability says: "When this champion has 20 or more charges, whenever it activates a base ability, the cooldown on that ability is set to 0." Since HOO is not a base ability, it will not reset to zero.