Nerf Frostfall Vanguard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

68 nora for collos+2 defense

12 dmg and 1-2 range isn't bad either

2. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

nerf ur mom ur trying to copy my thread except for the fact that it doesnt drop 2 mini champs and globes

3. claydude5

But it is 10 nora cheaper, causes lumbering, has more hp, and deals a dot and causes an equip.

Also it has the same range, damage, and nearly the same defense as you complained about.

The difference is, it is in your faction and Tyrant isn't.

4. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

your arguments are always stupid as hell because you don't present both sides of it.

It doesn't cause lumbering, it causes snow. In two spaces which is nothing unless you wanna pay 4 more nora
    It has 1 less hp, unless you wanna bring bonuses into it which is also stupid as hell because then tyrant would be at 16 damage. Tell me which is higher.
    Deals a dot of 3. What the hell are you bringing that into the discussion for.
    "causes an equip". How long does it take to double tap with a 6 speed tank? If you're in range to take that the champ is probably near dead by the time the eq gets on.

As I said in my thread, I could give a less crap about the stats. It's the 2 additional stitchlings, the 2 remains, and healing 4 per turn.

Go find another reason to make a stupid thread. You make it so easy to shut down 95% of your arguments.

#frostfallvanguard4meta

5. claydude5

it does cause lumbering, learn to play.

Also you didn't present both sides either making you look like a fool for badmouthing me for only presenting one side.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Sealer0, RedScarlet and Leadrz like this.
  6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Lumbering blows? Didn't know that was an ability.

7. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

snow=/=lumbering
    lumbering=lumbering
    snow=impeding terrain

l2p

I didn't have to present the other side because you already did it, be it a stupidly biased way that was somewhat inaccurate.

fool.

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

ST OP .... making these useless threads.

9. claydude5

Jesus you just don't learn do you. Please read the ability "Massive Leap".

10. KingJad

That ability sucks. Hate running it on 2x2s. We all know this thread is pointless is that vanguard isn't OP you loss to it now you have made a thread. The equip it grants is only helpful in a frost bg and it hurts the frostfall vanguard when ever it attacks after that because of damage shield.

Valkyr likes this.
  11. claydude5

Lol I didn't lose to it. I haven't even played vs a ST bg in like 2 weeks and it was lonx.

I also like how you imply no ST bg runs L'usara's staff.

12. KingJad

No good ST bgs that aren't trick decks or specialize around spellswallowing run L'usara's staff and you can quote me.

13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Please keep making these threads as it has benefitted the pox community so much. Were back to like 150 people playing again because new players look at the forums see all the negative nonsense and leave. Can't say i blame them so please everyone who posts being an a-hole when pox goes down again we can only blame ourselves.

14. claydude5

I like how you say this on my thread but not heroex's. Must be a coincidence that you are a ST player. :)

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Every faction has op things if you check my dow i think i play st the least so that doesn't make any sense. The problem is everyone is crying nerf and wants their faction buffed we went down this road before we had the re-vamp now were repeating it again if this continues.

I did it on your thread because it was above his. Rather then saying the rune is op why not list what you think should be changed and ask people's opinions ? Right now i think a lot of runes are overpowered but the majority are just over efficient and the devs said they are still re-costing abilities so i'm not to worried.

If you don't enjoy losing or you believe their are too many op runes come back and play at a better time, that's what the majority of players do.

mortal ix likes this.
  16. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

You dam dirty apes!

17. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

because my threads are true and for the most part, unbiased.

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Biased opinion is biased. LOL.
    "Everything I say is true because I said so"

You sound like modern-day Christianity.

Netherzen and claydude5 like this.
  19. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

to be fair Christianity doesn't say "I said so"

just "God says so"

20. KingJad