I challenge mw24 to a best of 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

but due to being able to switch bgs that also means the opposite where players can claim that the others bgs is supported by the maps design creating an unfair advantage (like playing a deck with a lot of ranged flyers on the 2 font sl map) i think the map should be picked after the bg to prevent that problem.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Id prefer random maps.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

All 5 games will be on the Baskitkase map. A real man's map.

BurnPyro, Willow and Pixyrus like this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I really need to remember that map next time you poke me for ruining Archangel.

Rapidice likes this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No one even noticed how perfectly it worked with Excavator.

6. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I went through the last 30 pages of your match history, this dates back to April 6th. In the last 2 months you've played ballballer three times.

1 win, 2 losses.

You lie.

Willow likes this.
  7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

MW24 or MarkXXIV?

8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

markxxiv

9. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

I was watching Always Sunny today and realized that MW is a mirror image of Dennis Reynolds

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I have stated to both of the players involved in this what the conditions are for the temp banning to happen. Now it is up to both parties to follow through with this if they agree to the conditions.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

E.g. sign the dotted line and send him a message saying that you agree to the terms and conditions understanding that he may accidentally delete your account instead.

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

ROFL

Qucas and Nyanta like this.
  13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@mw24 You can't pick and choose which games count. If you play a ranked game and lose, it is a loss, regardless of testing a BG or not. If you insist on games only counting when using certain BGs, then test BGs with your MW24 account, and play ranked with MarkXXIV. That way we can all see which games you thought should count before the game began, not after.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't need to do that, the best players understand my point and the principle of what I am talking about. You don't judge skill when both players aren't using top notch bg. I don't care if others don't understand, so long as my opponent being mentioned does.

15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

So then all of our games wouldnt count then, because i was constantly trying to figure out how to make the best Sp bg i could and changing my deck. Even at this point, i still dont have those elemental dudes to run

16. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

There is no way this forum can lose.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

My thoughts exactly when I added the "can't post for a week" clause.

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

aka a 'forum duel'
    aka my idea

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

somebody give me free runes.

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Would help if you told us what you were interested in playing.