Discussion: Sokolov on Reddit & Weekend Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 17, 2015.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Path of De'lim

Flamechimera
    Gnarlwood Something
    Tortun Handler
    Aurora Incinerator
    De'Lim (my nemesis)

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I see no Leoss on the IS side.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Treasure Hunter Hunter is a Indiana Jonesque Leoss that is so fat that it rolls down hills to crush its prey.

soulmilk, Qucas and claydude5 like this.
  5. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Burnpyro?

Qucas likes this.
  6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Best.

7. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Cant wait for the fairy riding a slug.

8. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Flamechild sounds like a more magey themed perfected runner...probably a Devotee

Hopefully a mid range 'pulling' tortun thay can actually give torts some kind of power turn.

Aurora...Invoker or Incancator for ranged, Incinerator could be range or melee, or Inquisitor (Enforcer that doesn't suck, maybe?) would be my best guesses...Can we get an elf with combo attack:devastate plz?

Gnarlwood....isn't changing the fact that trees are really bad right now.

the last several KF spells were also really bad, while other factions got spells that were so good they had to get cost increases and have duration reduced by 50%, and they are still playable....Naturalize is so narrow it wouldn't be playable if it was only 20 nora. KF got Naturalize, Petrichor, Verdant Promise and Lethologica, the last 3 even got reworked and still ended up really bad. Can KF get a new spell that can actually be used pretty please? Preferably something that helps Aurora or Devotee themes cuz it feels like time to have those themes be playable.

I will be very upset if De'Lim finally gets made and is a friggin Exo. Last 3 KF Legs were a Faerie, a Vashal, and a Devotee Elf(which really needs fixed), Last 3 Exos were a Garu, an Aurora Elf, and the beautiful and massively disappointing Dragonbark Protector...honestly the Dragonbark is the biggest letdown...it wasn't even playable to begin withand still got nerfed...then they created multiple units with stasis and then multiple units with Rebirth...and Dragonbark still costs 8 nora. W T F!?

I think the new KF Exo will be a Fae, and the Leg I am not sure about...realistically it should be Delim, but I am not going to get my hopes up.