Kartch Finlord

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Jul 22, 2015.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I was looking at my friend Kartch today. I noticed Glorious leap in his first upgrade line. Goodness this costs 10 nora to upgrade( expensive). It is inappropriate to place a melee centric upgrade like Glorious leap on a ranged champion who is designed to stay out of the front lines. Have you players tried Glorious Leap on Kartch? I have it's not very effective. I propose a change to this upgrade. After using Boghopper Blackhand's Elusive Leap I feel like this is the perfect leap upgrade to replace Glorious Leap. Elusive leap costs 8 nora and I think it will be much more useful to Kartch. He will be able to dodge and leap 3. What are your thoughts on this change?

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I'm sorry, what? I was distracted by your new avatar.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Switch Glorious Leap for Elusive Leap on Kartch. @Sokolov what do you think?

Tweek516, Anima26 and Goyo like this.
  4. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

I think he needs a rework. What makes him a hero in FS? I would rather have leap 3 back on him. I have also suggested in the past that he get battle leader. It just makes sense on a hero and would be a nice addition to FS.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Battle leader sounds cool. I never liked hunter hero since it's limited to hero's and titans. We could switch hunter hero with battle leader.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

I thought he was fun with Glorious Leap and regen 3 since then he was kind of an range tank which is fairly rare in this game. He was 100+ nora though which wasnt fun.
    I atm run him with massive leap and hunter: giant

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Same, the KB from Massive Leap works ok with P traps and P clouds. And Hunter: Giant can make him a good deploy in the right situations, Precision is also useful in the right situations too. Id like to see Glorious Leap changed altogether, it makes no sense any more without Regen 3 and Subsume and it is very expensive.

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't mind having kartch's kit reworked so he isn't the typical warrior range tank, but more of a morale boosting battle leader guy. Also Kartch for president 2k16

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Battle Leader, sokobro pls.

10. Thansyl

Thansyl Member

Glorious Leap is great for tight situations as he knocks the enemies back and can then attack them from range, also can protect your other more vulnerable runes

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

You mean Massive Leap?

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

<3
    I mean, juya anyone?

13. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

I haven't liked him since his upgrade lines were completely changed. Admittedly, he was pretty damn powerful when he had more health and defense, along with Regeneration. Pretty much everything a ranged shouldn't have.

14. Thansyl

Thansyl Member

yeah, sorry