Scar, The First

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by najiah, Apr 4, 2014.

1. najiah

najiah The King of Potatoes

This is my first champ post, I really like yetis and think some sort of Hero should be made for the theme.

Scar, The First
    "My kind is weak as one, but unified we are an avalanche...." Scar, The First

Description:
    A small soft spoken Yeti, scared from head to toe with an eye patch on his left eye. He is hunched over held up by a walking stick.

Faction: ST
    Race: Yeti
    Class: Warrior
    Size: 1x1
    Cost: 94
    Rarity: Exotic

Damage: 1
    Speed: 5
    Range: 5-7
    Defense: 3
    HP: 45

Attack: Magic
    Arctic
    Yeti Herder
    Aid Tough (When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, friendly champions with this same race as this one have +1 tough for 4 turns)
    Feared to the Bone (When enemy champ becomes feared is becomes chilled 1)
    Strike
    Call to Arms
    Multi Attack 2
    Frightful Blows
    Fang and Fur
    Hero

Upgrades:
    Command : Dodge
    Stat Bonus: Defense 1
    Stat Bonus : Health 3
    Stat Bonus : Speed 1

Thanks for reading, my goal is to make a champ with great potential but actually takes placement and synergy to win. Please leave comments and ideas for improvements. Have a GREAT day!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Now, thats what i call a support rune.. hmm dont rly know how to give you any feedback for this.. but it sure looks like a great rune.

najiah likes this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

instead of multiattack 3 how about leverage: yeti. Regen 3 is a bit much for a champ with about 5 defense and tough 3 or at least for a nora cost less than 90 but ive seen worse on IS champs so its ur call (I would love for you too keep it but i rather not get it then have it nerfed to oblivion)

najiah likes this.
  4. Kristian Skjold

It looks like.. you would like to abuse Call To Arms with this yeti.. that explain the low DMG & Multiattack.
    - Just wanted to give you a heads up.. Most champs got 1 or 1+ DEF.. so Call to arms wont trigger on MANY units :)

5. najiah

Ya that's a good point got rid of regen 3 base.
    I wanted Scar to be built around getting more yetis out but not actually dealing the damage, and strike was added to make the call of arms proc. But can still be countered by tough.

Kristian Skjold likes this.
  6. Kristian Skjold

Wops.. i forgot all bout "strike".. My bad mate! O:)
    - Forget everything bout Strike.. just add Attack: Loss Of Life :p lol

7. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

55HP which would be 78HP with ST bonus, ST banner, and bonus health upgrade(If you picked it). 70 or 78 HP with 3 DEF and Tough 3 which would have 6 Defense? With Guarded: Yeti? Seriously? Even though his DMG won't be a problem, how 'bout 5-7 RNG with Multiattack 3 and Aid Tough? Put Keeneye Crown to this champ be like, every turn, all Yetis have Tough 2-3. Man, this is so OP support champ. I'm not against this champ. He's cool. But balance him. This is OP. Tweak tweak tweak ;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    RedScarlet and Kristian Skjold like this.
  8. najiah

That's a good point, I definitely want it to be balanced. Took out guarded and changed range. Thanks for advice!

9. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I'm concerned. Shouldn't he have Ally: Hyaenid and Quest: Kill Mufasa?

Kristian Skjold and 0ryuk0 like this.
  10. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! THIS MADE MY STOMACH HURTS :))
    Change the name to.. Scar, the Traitor. Hahahahaha

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Kristian Skjold likes this.