Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

One With Nora only triggers on basic attacks, it has nothing to do with damage from conditions at all.

Leadrz likes this.
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

YESS! THE CHANGE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Idk about the rest of you guys, but I'm happy to see this, as shown by my use of caps. Or rather, I'm happy IF this implies we'll be able to use any hero in splits OR FF (as long as they share a faction).

UD/SL Arthropods with K'lzik might be a thing. KF/SL Garu with Fiorn and Draksar Berserker is probably a stretch tho, and so is Centaurs with Bliss.

Oh man... Bastion's gonna be broken. I don't even need to think about it more. He's gonna be broken.
    • KF/IS with Time Slip, Swiftwind (for Unstoppable), Carnivorous Vines on future victims, relocation, healing, Escape Magic, and Spirit Singer for Resurrect (in case opponents have the right combination of Pariah granting stuff and killing power)
    • SL/IS with Transfusion, Bloodthirsty Blade, Ferocity of Kain Taris, Blink, Shroud of Al'mara (Resurrect)
    • ST/IS with Shield and Ferren Hideout
    • FW/IS Mobilize
    • SP/IS Alacrity, Vicious Harpoon, Voil Transporter

3. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

Couldn't you use the same treatment as acolyte? The acolyte abilities ignore DOT dmg

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Since Fortify is possibly the most unused spell in the game (not even joking). Could it possibly be changed to grant 20 hp to target construct champion or relic and reduce its cost by 10.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

On the topic of Strux, any chance Mason could get a cost reduction? Heal Champion 3 is so much more superior.

Also, the description of Mason is weird. It says "gains HP" when it should say "heals HP".

6. themacca

Have u checked how mason works with decaying. it could possibly gain HP but then remove from the max. As a way to avoid decaying

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Haven't seen how it works with Decaying, but I do know Inhibited counters Mason.

8. themacca

than i am incorrect. carry on. also make it cheaper please

9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Do you mean buff constructs even more? lol

10. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

So can we change masochism to only target real units. Casting it on summoned champions is a bit ridiculous.

Xirone likes this.
  11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a low priority, the following request is an 11. Still, what do you think about changing the name of Cora, Sun Blossom (recent rename of Sun Blossom) to Aurora Blossom? Sun Blossom could be in Fairy decks and Aurora Blossom could be in Aurora decks. They'd function the same but I'd like it. Again, an easy change but a low priority one.

12. Xirone

What's the point of Mythical if you can set the Deck Limit to 1? Is the idea to be able to include x2 of any single hero but can only bring one out at a time?

Edit: Nevermind, Mythical prevents Grimlic's Mirror shenanigans. Carry on.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  13. Sokolov

They ignore ONE specific DOT, not DOTs in general :)

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

2 Heroes total of any type.

15. Xirone

I think he was suggesting that X Acolyte would only trigger from instances of X damage that was equal to 4 damage or greater. If this is what he meant, it makes sense to me.

16. Sokolov

The original suggestion was to use a damage threshold, which I said was a decent idea.

Someone suggested they just ignore DOTs instead and suggested that might be easier, I said it wasn't.

17. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

1) If Mutant is getting a nerf can a slight redesign also be considered?
    2) Is the new SL Dragon/Beast being looked at at all?

18. Sokolov

I like Mutant's design and just think the unintended interaction with Anguish triggering global Ensnare/Confuse needs to be thought about. I don't see a need for a redesign.

Void Shield cost adjustment will be a nerf to the Dragon, but I may do something else.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the new runes from this midterm are freaking amazing.

@Sokolov void shield is already mediocre outside of SL, it seems to be costed properly but is just especially strong in the SL faction like 7 or 8 speed champs would be in kf or 60+hp champs in st. You guys should probably just be careful when giving certain factions certain abilities or combination of abilities, void shield doesn't even seem strong on anything outside of SL.

I think the only 2 void shield champs even being run regularly are farcrags tardigrade, prismatic skywing, and eretat. Neither of the first 2 seem that problematic and I haven't seen much of eretat yet.

20. Sokolov

Most of the champions with Void Shield are runnable or considered good, and it's largely on upgrades.