I need Help for Lich Bg

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by dugadu8, Sep 6, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I would remove Depths of Despair. It only deals 8 damage for 20 nora or 18 damage for 40 and 2 rune slots. You'll almost never leave a champ alive long enough for it to come off cooldown and cast it again on the same target for another 12. If you find that you really like Lichling, it is one of the two champs in the game that allow 3 copies in a BG instead of two.

3. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!

You seem to have the right type of runes, but your ratio between Champions:Spells/Relics/Equipment is sorta wrong. You probably want more Champions (ususally around 15-16) and less spells, so a third Lichling could work. Xulos is always good in any FW deck, though he's not a Lich. Besides that, Soul Collector and Cleric of Unrest are decent support runes. Arcane Enervation loses some of its value since you don't actually run any Witches. Depths of Despair isn't that good of a spell, if possible try to replace both. Warbanner (Elsarin Vex), Skull of Decay, Unholy Tomb are all obtainable free relics and are better additions. Equipment wise, it's not terrible, but I think you can probably do better. Bone Circle Staff is a really good anti-summon equip and its a common so it's easily craftable. Reaper's Blade is a good counter to tanky champs.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That's true for other factions, but with the FW faction bonus, you can get away with less champs.

5. Zorack

It's not just about cycling champions on the field, you also want to draw them. Even if you can consistently redeploy them out on the field every few turns, if you draw mostly spells/relics /equipment the early game, you're probably screwed. I do know that there are decks purposely designed that way; however, I'm not certain Lich is one of them (Maybe it is with scrying from Lichling, idk, I don't actually play Lich lol). Though then again, he's only a champ or two short so it's probably not a huge deal either, but I still think he can probably get more value from a champion than whatever spell he chooses to run.

6. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

This is v2 :) I need champion ideas .. I have 2 Genesis Lich. But ı dont now hot use ddddddd.png good adaptive or other upgrades :'(

7. Zorack

Looks good, if you ever get those relics I mentioned tho (No need to craft them, you can prob get them naturally progressing through the game by playing single player with FW), try to find room for them since those are usually auto includes for most FW decks.

For Genesis Lich, U1: I prefer consume, its the cheapest and provides situational heals, but you can also take cackle if you feel like your frontline is weak. For U2: I personally think vitality is the best, but the other two options are passable too. If you want DMG then take adaptive, if you want an anti-relic option then reclaim relic.

8. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Capture.PNG
    This is mine, haven't updated it since last expansion though. Definitely get a warbanner in there, i'd also recommend 3 lichlings, they're cheap and leverage lets you get your liches out quickly. I'd also run at least 1 bone circle archmage. I'm not a fan of anathema, prefer chain lightning or arcane enervation for damage and a skull of decay for anti healing. Definitely take out snuff, it has no place outside of a zombie or worm bg. I find cull the weak too expensive, i'd cut it down to one. I also don't see the value of glimpse into utterdark and i've never seem vampirism run so i'm unsure about that lol, i wouldn't run it.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You'd be surprised how much the new reveal rates and mulligans allow for cuts to champs in FW. You can drop down to 10 champs with something like 6-8 t1 plays and still do fine. The whole draw-rate issue with FW is pretty much non-existent now, unless you're running Statue.