Thread about how europe won't exist in a few years

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Jan 29, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Due to them letting in millions of peaceful muslim men around fighting age

Trumps immigration ban is for 120 days, it's not forever and in place until they come up with a better way of vetting immigrants from terrorist countries. Also for you lovely Europeans, might wanna read up on how many terrorist attacks happened from "refugees".

On the bright side, as of the other day Canada will take all the immigrants :).

Food for thought, why aren't Muslim countries taking in refugees ? Interesting that the refugees only wanna go to the United States and Europe where it's primarily Christian's.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Because Saudi-Arabia is the ISIS that made it.

And do you mean that the European Union will break up or?

Geressen likes this.
  3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

They are taking in refugees.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ugee-crisis-is-in-the-middle-east-not-europe/

also from this document: http://www.iss.europa.eu/uploads/media/Alert_6_Refugees_versus_terrorists.pdf

"As predominantly young, male and Muslim, the refugees – and migrants – from the Middle East do broadly fit the profile of those most susceptible to radicalisation, and allusions have already been made to the 2004 Madrid commuter train bombings, which were largely carried out by first generation immigrants from North African countries, some of whom were already radicalised before their arrival in Europe. That said, it seems reasonable to assume that most refugees will have been set on the exact reverse trajectory by their experiences in Syria or Iraq. Moreover, it is not newcomers but second- and third-generation immigrants who seem most prone to radicalisation."

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I don't think liberals contest the fact that letting in refugees also lets in terrorists. Its just that liberals consider the occasional terrorist attack acceptable collateral damage in order to have a feel good policy.

I have an idea. A legal citizen of any country is free to 'adopt' any refugee they want and may host them in their private residence. They will also be financially responsible for any criminal acts their refugee commits while living with them. They may vet their refugee however they like.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. super71

Saudi Arabia can go Firk itself and the fact that they aren't on the ban list because they sell us oil is frigging ridiculous.

The European Union i'd say is already starting to break up, I think a much larger picture as Europe will be majority Muslims in the next couple years, in government, in everyday life, I also expect to see a lot of laws pushed for sharia law and the like.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just to clarify,

What you're saying is because the Muslim population in Europe will grow by a few percentages, the European Union will break up. Ergo, all these Muslims are working together to destroy Europe from the inside. They'll take over, implement Sharia law and that's that.

Doesn't that sound just a bit... crazy(?) to you?

I mean, the EU has already drifted apart, but the refugees all in all are a very minor factor. As usual, it's all about money/power. It's the wealthier countries that feel like they're just giving up everything to help the poor countries, while those poor countries put in no to little effort themselves. A combination of this and not wanting to give up sovereignty, like the UK had mostly these two factors in mind when they held the referendum.

Imo, if the EU breaks up, it'll be because the richer few will have enough of saving the poorer countries without any results (see greece getting billions, while making no reform. Honestly, the things I could list about corruption and idiocy in that gvt). At some point they're gonna have to either kick out these countries or leave themselves.

Actually Firk it I have to wait for the landlord for a minute anyway. Here goes the beauty of greece:
    • Greece has an elaborate trainnetwork, minister of econ recently came out and said it would be cheaper to put every citizen in a cab, drive them to where they needed to be and pay for it as a govt, and it would be cheaper than having them take the train. Think about that.
    • Greece has a national sport, plain not paying taxes. Greece govt has one too, plain not bothering to collect them. I saw a raw number once of the amount of unpaid taxes, it was utterly mindblowing. I can't quickly find it, but honestly.
    • Corruption is everywhere, like your kid goes to some public school that is utter trash, and if you want him to actually not be dumb as a rock you pay a private teacher after hours.
    • Doctors, services etc, all get paid extra under the table to ensure that they actually help you before you die. Otherwise you end up on a neverending waiting list.
    • Seen documentaries where if you want to call for wifi installment, if you don't know a guy or pay some good extra, you don't see that wifi in the first 6 months.
    • tldr corrupt as can be, as inefficient as possible

Geressen likes this.
  7. super71

Honestly it did sound crazy to me until I read bits and pieces of the qur'an, how it reads anyone other than Muslims should be converted, if they won't convert they will be beheaded, fingers cut off etc. A few percentage points, dude their is a reason the middle east is a Bane Shift show, to many religious fanatics and they don't want to adapt to modern day society. Can you think of a better way to take over a country when your so behind miltarily and technologically? Coming in as "refugees" and becoming a part of society and waiting until numbers reach critical mass, this is literally how muslims have been working for thousands of years lol. Read any part of their religion, very little of it is peaceful at all.

I agree with most of you said though, Governments in general need a total 180. However the wealthier countries have been giving billions and billions to poor countries and we have gotten nowhere in the majority, and the rest hate us.

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I swear to god i've heard these types of conversations before in history class.

Geressen likes this.
  9. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

you know the current system for vetting immigrants is a 2 year process that is extremely in depth?

trump is talking out his ass when he says he wants to create a more in depth process than that

he's letting fear not facts make the decisions for him.

If I was in the us i'd start to be worried about civil war soon based on the degree the country is divided, and also I'd be worried about the economic reprecusions of giving all the foreign markets to china and russia, and adopting isolation policies akin to 1900's japan.

China is loving trump's policies of alienating all their trade partners and allies, and just handing them world economic dominance in a world ruled by economics, and it's barely been more than a week

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    jeeperz2, BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you can't treat human beings as pets Ragic...

also yes on that first part, you do the same with guns but with a larger amount of resulting victims. and unlike guns we can actually try and combat radicalism.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

those of us who know history are doomed to scream at the ******** who keep repeating it.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nah man he wrote Europe, I think he means the entire continent.

13. super71

Ehh I was talking about racial war and ethnicity wars like last month, you guys are just catching up to what i've already said for months. China already is the world's economic leader, look around you everything is made in China or some other country where they can pay for child slave labor wages. China is looking to expand whether people care to believe that or not, their population has gotten to large for the land mass they currently have.

Civil war is already imminent and the United States can thank our media for that one, stirring the race pot big time the last couple years under good ole Obama and the bunch of globalists behind the scenes. It's sad that people would rather fight one another than fight our governments which literally bend over every single one of their citizens daily.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  14. super71

For the rest of you guys that think it's just Trump dur dur dur

Make you really even wonder why we pick sides at all, one gets applause the other is deemed a racist and a xenophobe funny how that works out. Continue listening to mainstream media ladies and gents.

Only difference here is Trump did it and didn't just talk.

15. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the difference is that one involves the rights of americans and the other a privilege extended to non americans. I have a right to live in America. refugees don't. I also have a right to own a gun. its that word 'rights' that is tripping you up, being a citizen of the world as you are. you don't really understand that countries have laws that actually supersede your world view.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because you are ubermensch and they are untermenschen with less inherent worth. nice.

you got your rights and priveledges mixed up there.

17. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

There was is so much wrong with this that I don't know where to start.

China is the leading manufacturing nation, but by no means the leading economic centre. All those iPhones being made - they are generating far more money for the US than China.https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.fo...kes-almost-nothing-out-of-apples-ipads-and-i/

[​IMG]

There is also the idea that it is a global zero sum game - yes, the rise of china creates competition, but it also creates a huge new market for US companies to exploit. It should ultimately make the west richer not poorer.

Sure, it may create some decline in particular industries, and they should surely be helped to transition- but it doesn't mean decline overall.

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I was expecting a thread about the dangers of global warming on Europe and how it's all going to be washed away.

Not done delightfully inflammatory nonsense.

I am disappointed.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

wait here, on topic and funny:

MovnTarget likes this.
  20. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think the issue (for Trump and his supporters) was that this was not being applied to refugees (due to the relatively time-sensitive nature of being a refugee, I'd imagine).

Eh, I'd call it more akin to early 1900's US than Japan (if nothing else, for lack of expansionist Imperialism. But that's nitpicking, and still subject to change.)

That said, I had a discussion with a friend today about Trump being a locus of division... but, as I discussed with them, I don't think it's fair to blame just Trump (or Bannon, as they remarked). I don't think Trump is without blame in this of course.

The growing sense of a schism not just of ideology or perspective but between perception itself. It's not something that really can be maintained from just one source of distortion, you need distortion to permeate to create that sort of thing, and it's something that seems to have been building up since before the election cycle started and Trump even announced... at least that's my impression.

I also don't think it's at all limited to the US, and that the same sorts of phenomenon are happening in parts of the EU as well, to varying degrees of intensity.

I suppose that probably doesn't make anyone feel any better about it all though.

Sorry.

Etherielin, badgerale and Geressen like this.