Poxnora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Sep 23, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Has the cockroach finally met the rock ? Haven't heard anything for a while, I understand the work that needs done but I don't understand hearing nothing, no rank resets. Most successful companies especially in the gaming industry let their fans or playerbase know what's going on at least once a week with something.

It's very simple to pop in say what's going on and post a small picture of a player made rune or some card text to get people talking.

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I'd assume they don't have the resources for the PR.

3. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

As in dosh. But a smarter person with such a passionate community could literally just pick one of the couple dozen goody two shoes who lurks these forums, make that person sign an NDA and account termination agreement and offer rune payments as opposed to money. Because, you know, that resource is infinite for them.

edit; said DNA haw haw

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017
    Gnomes and super71 like this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

You obviously mean that i should do that.

@Senshu employ me plz

5. super71

They have many people here who would do it like you said, for just runes alone. Also isn't senshu the marketing guy sort of ? He was doing a good job with previous expansion releases and really engaging the community with forum games, and then nothing.

I saw the term dosh the other day when playing killing floor 2, I really wish society would stop making new words for other words that are perfectly fine makes everything complicated for no reason.

6. super71

I'd prefer mw24

7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

8. super71

Is senshu not the marketing guy, or community manager or whatever ? @MrBadguy

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

The latest blatant cash grab runes weren't a clear sign that the devs don't care? The fact that devs don't even play their own game anymore? The fact that it took 2 weeks to ban ballballer from the forums?

10. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Speaking of cash grabs and devs not giving a Firk: LE Mika is still 1 nora more expensive than regular Mika and her Abash ability doesn't work.

super71 likes this.
  11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

1 nora more expensive but has 2 more hp. abash i didnt notice it, ithink it worked for me when i used her

12. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I saw an Arroyo Riftlord doubletap her for no reason.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Are you asking this just to get free runes?

Producer, but I do many things here ;)

14. super71

Make more fun forum games, idk what producer means exactly but you did a good job engaging the community before and it kept people around.

15. themacca

Not really. I genuinely think it would be good to have more constant updates on how things are going with the development cycle.

Free runes are nice too though

16. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Typical American, thinking they invented the damn language

BurnPyro and super71 like this.
  17. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Use puntuation please. k. thx. bai.

super71 likes this.
  18. themacca

a comma is punctuation. Also included a capital letter

19. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Ngl, getting a mod or someone to do these things would be incredibly beneficial to the game and community. Markoth, Etherlien or Maru would be very good candidates if you did go ahead with such a thing.

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.