@ Sepulcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

@Sepulcher If I paypal you $20 will you make a Pox video? I really loved the videos you used to put out. I saw you had posted in one of these threads recently so just thought I'd try.

Send me dat pp link. ;)

elvenbl4de and newsbuff like this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I miss sepulcher soooo much.

Gnomes is good too dont get me wrong, but sepulcher was the best

Gnomes likes this.
  3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Sep was indeed the best, but he's moved on to greener pastures now. IIRC he still has hope for Pox in the future, and no doubt he remembers it with fond memories as all of us do, but I'd honestly be very surprised if he started playing again with the game in this condition. And would we even want him to? Current Pox is such a far cry from the game it used to be that coming back after so long just to make one video would be a depressing experience for him.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I commented on one of his streams a while back... Mentioned poxnora, and he said. Never talk about Pox again, or something to that effect.
    Big sad.

5. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Current state of the game is the only reason I don’t make another How to video, I’m still getting views weekly and I recommended Poxlist almost the whole time.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I still watch his stuff in his channel

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  7. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

used to watch sepulcher like 8 years ago, crazy to just now be seeing this thread