Patch Notes: February 28th, 2021 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

2. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

thanks for the updates!!! would love a maljarin expansion focus patch sometime... i have a soft spot for torts and leoss.

3. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

New fleahweaver witch is REALLY good. Im running her 1x in my meta deck for much needed heal & swap utility.

Moragan could still use fine tuning in making her range 1-2 at the very least, and reducing her cost slightly. Personally I'd love for her to have punishing aura because it would synergize with siren song.

I'd also like a bone mine rework, it was one of my favorite runes and it has been shoeboxed...I don't think the bone spurs were really a huge problem, and they added a lot of unique situations for skeleton themed decks.

The angel of death rework was really fail as well. Final word has anti synergy with intensify. I'd like the ability to be free, or angel of death to have vengeful, soul siphon, death harvester, or eradicate / death charged. Even doom or desecrated aura is more useful.

I think mysian necromancer could use a cost decrease, and maybe something like rabid 2 or debilitate. If you compare her to tomblord, it's quite obvious why she'll never see play, for 3 more nora you get surge skeleton...

Lastly, is it possible to add something like surge or boost to zombies? Protective is pretty hard to add to fw, but that could be an option. Zombies really have almost no synergy. Maybe the best way is just to proliferate amplify disease, and make the current, overcosted options better (blight the holy, darkmarsh staff, and fleshweaver helm, ghoul, etc)

4. Bushido

I just want to say the above is still 100% accurate.

5. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

With regards to the 1st - March 31st 2021. patch notes.

Be extremely careful with Jellies and Cyclops buffs, I personally dont think either need a buff, too much and it will push them over the edge.
    FS angel nora cost increase seems unnecessary but whatever.
    Voils nurf seems unnecessary but again whatever.
    Kento damage reduction seems random.

Everything else looks reasonable.

6. Bushido

I think the vashal stuff is going to make them top tier.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I know alternative damage was spread around some, but what was the thought process behind giving Ironfist Warsaint Attack: Frost?