MAPS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Braxzee, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Can we start using the other maps now? It has been years since they have been changed out?

2. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

My understanding is they can't changes the maps because they don't have access to the test servers or something.

PoxBot likes this.
  3. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Don’t worry the game is fine. Perfect in every way.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Can't change until we get a hold of build server.

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

2 font Fw map
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo balanced

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

It’s not my words just the words of 50 people.

a real idea would be to actually design the game to work around those maps instead of being an all around crap fest no matter the maps, but that’s just me...

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like maps that have an easily defendable natural, an out of the way less strategic font, and a strategic mid font.

The problem however, is that in all of these maps except 1 (in ranked rotation) there's usually too much of a benefit given to flying champions. I wish there weren't so many cliffs and lava that gave flying such a big advantage. U already get +2 spell precense for flying ffs!

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Balancing runes around maps... lmao.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

that kinda is why 9 movers barely exist anymore.

PoxBot likes this.
  10. Bushido

If they could have done one more pass on the maps, making flying / tp units less necessary would have gone a long way.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

maps were supposed to rotate, in that case they don't need to be perfect, it's a shame that they didn't automate that part

12. Bushido

Yeah, still I think they could have used a few edits and have been made much better. A few adjustments would have made a huge difference. Iron fist pass has two completely different enemy natural rush distances by air for example, which makes a huge difference

13. Bushido

There's a plethora of good pseudo 8 speed champions tbh tho.

14. Bushido

Got it; yes I recall that slightly. Igoryota made a good point about how strong pseudo 9 speeds are right now, such as spectral emissary.