As an IS main: Sarcastic post or hard truths from a vet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Where is your screen shot of your rank one? It should be easy since you stayed in the game.

Matter of fact, if anyone of these mediocre nobodies I used to wipe on the daily when stuff was actually fun, If it don’t come with a screenshot to say “Hey your not speshul cuz I don it 2”.... I don’t wanna hear you act like you don’t know why I was infamous asf. I talked that Bane Shift and backed it up, on the daily. And still can if the game ain’t broke. Cause you see the differ between me and your nobody ass was I was already good at the game. They just broke my stuff on purpose and said “get gud” as you literally just did. How about you fight with a musket VS a Stealth Bomber.

2. Anotherblackman

I will cash app if you record yourself playing against the ST deck with what you as saying.

win or lose we need it for research purposes.

then what you are spewing will literally be tangible and I can effectively negate it.

The easiest Legendary Trail was IS and FW btw.

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So your proof that IS is trash is that.......you lost a few bot games? After not having played since 2012?

You're aware that the Pox AI cheats with nora right? Meaning they'll always be able to out-deploy you, and IIRC some of their champs have higher stats than normal. Even then, a single stealth champ can completely demolish them, since the Pox AI is as dumb as a rock. Hardly a fair metric for evaluating power level.

4. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

It also doesn't help that the spawn rates in some of the single player campaigns are bugged. Some of them spawn more enemies than they're suppose too.

5. Anotherblackman

They why are you yesmanning this thread bro.
    No you got it wrong. I used the AI to fine tune a Leoss bg to a competitive level on PS4. See I know all about this poxnora AI, Nora hax all of that. The point I’m making is that If the deck has a Nora- viability rate- damage rate. ST pumped out some massive massive Bane Shift, but Leoss, managed to pull through. This is how you know if your deck is the slightest viable. I used to test decks, mechanics, all of that in those legendary campaigns simple because it was like a trial run. Now it’s a legit Trail of the Gods due to IS being in shambles. No other theme in IS can effectively hold off a rush, like Leoss, and that is what is pathetic since this is where IS playstle was felt. People wouldn’t want to rush you so they camped and turtles. But TBH you camping on Leoss is just plain dumb. Your gonna have a Mosharn up your but ready to ream your team. With Haste, RD, Multi attack, and my favorite Majestic, all while holding the Line. They are still a catch 22 during stalemates which extremely surprised me.

then in a live game on my PS4 as I was winning with the deck i Fine tuned, while simultaneously playing like Bane Shift, the game broke. I wouldn’t even call it a loss. He was turtling against Leoss, which as I said before is dumb because when I have my entire deck, and Nora and Leoss phalanx, your screwed. I was winning, Hard. I guess it’s a known thing in Poxnora that Pc Vs PS4 is automatically a Win for PC. Sucks to be me.

6. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Guitarape is a really good player, and he has a powerful IS deck he runs. You should try his deck if you want to see some OP stuff.

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

That's funny, I actually got introduced to attrition from kalsale, and wanting to maximize the fw bonus. I see db purely as a risk mitigation technique to guarentee a longer game at the cost of gaining advantage early. Basically it guarantees that your opponent will have opportunities to make mistakes, and you can win by superior positioning and tactics. Unfortunately, the game is imbalanced so heavily that players can win just by playing aod every game, fs angel, etc.