Nora Artillery

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Paper Skull, May 8, 2014.

1. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I've been playing it in a nora gen deck. Every time I play it, it goes like this:
    • Fighting over mid font
    • Generate a few turns of nora
    • Pretend to give up mid, cast Nora Artillery on the font
    • Opponent deploys champions on mid font, shuts me out
    • 60+ damage to each enemy champion
    • "Wtf was that."
    • "Hahahahanoraartillery"
    It looks bad on paper, but it keeps winning me games.

Woffleet likes this.
  2. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Seems like a high risk high rewards strategy as if your opponent doesn't react as you expect you're out over 100 nora for maybe one dead champion. I like it though, guess I'll keep an eye out for FS players suspiciously giving up a font, especially on a turn w/o a deploy. I could also see this being useful for turning the tide late game.

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Could be used nicely in a FS/XX split with a Magic Eater champ. This way, you don't have to abandon the font to benefit.

4. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Nice to see someone else using the spell, its so fun when you get it right man

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

its really good until someone figures out what ur doing then they tell all their friends and your fun is ruined *takes nora artillery out of his deck punches face.

bl4cksc4r likes this.
  6. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

It is really good until your opponent moves out of it by sheer luck and your entire game plan gets ruined.

I've been trying to run it, but it seems to lose me games more than turn the tide for me.

7. bl4cksc4r

bl4cksc4r New Member

People are so focused on winning, am i the only one who lives off the rush of getting an insane play to work?

Paper Skull likes this.
  8. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

You sound like someone who got a lot of participation trophies in their younger years....

9. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Im a jonny and i want my rank to go down so i can experiment with more creative stuff. Yesterday i purposely lost countless games and my rank still wont go down wtf. Why cant i go down to low exo :(

11. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Wait...Wait...I have a tiny violin here somewhere for you...

12. Stargorger

Stargorger Member

Im 100% a Johnny. I want to win...but only "in style". This is why I hate the terms 'meta', 'goodstuff', and 'auto-include'.

Sounds like youre on the right path Paper Skull :)