League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TeaNinja, Mar 24, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I really, really, REALLY want them to make a pokemon skin bundle.

Scyther Kha'zix
    Hitmon-Lee sin
    Pikachu Kennen
    Muk Zac
    Ninetails Ahri
    Golem Malphite
    Krabby Skarner

I'm sure that there can be more, but this is what I came up with. It would be really cool, and some of them are really fitting! I would buy Sythec Kha even if it were an ultimate skin

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Its sad to be alone in the BR server :( someone pls donate so I can move back to NA ;)

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the level on BR server is appalling anyway

4. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

my name on LoL is jiggyboiz. i main jungle/mid usually silver 5 or bronze 1

5. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

St3ck reporting in.

My tag is St3ck, currently in Silver 5, play like a bronzie in some rolls with many champs. But have some good champs/rolls. Leo/Zyra/jax/fiora/most adcs, and some others.

Add me, I'll accept whenever my chat starts working again.

6. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

im in my qulaifers for silver 5 lol i got demoted becuase i didnt play for like a month. friend request sent bud :) welcome aboard

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i was s2 before i left, i dunno if i'll get demoted or not. either way, climbing yoloq is pretty easy so far- i just barely ever yoloq

Skullferno likes this.
  8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Can't play League much anymore dealt to Real Life and a Wife.

Name Skullferno: Current Rank is Bronze 1 almost Silver 5. I use to be able to get Gold 1 on my previous account before it got hacked/banned.

Main Roles: Anything
    Favorite Roles: Jungle Support (good jungle can help snowball all the lanes leading to victory, good support can help support the bot lane leading to hyper carry ADC and in the end game should help in team fights)

Favorite Champs: Hecarim, Brand, Galio, Warwick, NuNu

Favorite Champs for Roles: NuNu Top(So easy to win that lane) Galio Support (Been doing this since around 2012. He isn't great early game but if you can combo wombo your ult late with a team mate such as Kat, Ziggs, etc you can win team fights easily) Warwick Jungle (Easier than eating pizza) Mid Lane Brand or Veigar.

I also play Smite and Dota 2 but since the whole Wife wants to be closer thing I rarely get to play those games due to the fact of how much time they consume. I rarely get a chance to play them

9. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I've changed my name a lot, but it's Junes LB right now. I've been playing pretty much every day for a couple months. Didn't think I would end up liking LoL as much as I do.
    Favourite lane is definitely bot. Garen and Singed are fun for top, I don't like mid and haven't tried jungling. Braum made me actually like supporting and Draven is the greatest for ADCing.

10. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Noobs, just join PoxNora chatroom and then click the gear on the chat window to set it to come up automatically

Edit: Dagda is fat :p

Skullferno likes this.
  11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I always log onto that special chat room every time I log on. To bad the only people I ever see is Gaverion and usually some scrub 10 games only played alt or player

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I've just been busy. Maybe I'll actually stop in and play a game this week.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

giggity