A positive thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jun 26, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I'd just like to take a moment to thank the greens and the council for their hard work, this Revamp in the long run will keep this game alive, and freshen things up.

To all those currently in despair, give it a chance. Gedden has already stated he is going to be doing regular patches based on community feedback, so concentrate on giving constructive feedback to help improve the game, and try not to over-react a lot can still change!

Gedden I salute you!

caine1138, Woffleet, Goyo and 4 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm digging this revamp so far, Pox is a totally new game, and I love it.

Woffleet and Goyo like this.
  3. Tarathil

Tarathil Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yay, a positive topic....a nice change from lobby rage :D

Also yes, awesome work :D

Woffleet likes this.
  4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

it is definitely a new game.... over half the champs I regularly deploy don't even have the same abilities any more... much less fill the same roll. I don't even know what to feel... be it rage or intrigue....

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Take your kindness and kindly stuff it, I hat thus gaym.

JK, needs work, but lots of "right direction" stuff goin on.

Woffleet likes this.
  6. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Guess we have to give the revamp time until the whirled up dust will settle. Right now people feel the loss of their stuff they got used to over years and that is understandable, but with this revamp there comes a new age of Pox.

I felt all giddy when I saw the changes and yes, some of my favorite runes were nerfed badly as well.

Still, I am excited cause now I can try to build new BGs and see how they will be working, this is an amazing improvement since I was just putting BGs together like automatic. I knew exactly what was working together and what was not and it became really boring after some time.

This revamp is a step in the right direction, new players can come in now and they will find a more evened out battlefield, because the advantage the veterans have is not nearly as huge as it was before, because we all need to learn what our "new" champs do.

So, overall this was a great job done by the Owls and I am very thankful. The revamp exceeded my expectations.

Woffleet and SPiEkY like this.
  7. MentalMoles

Glad to hear there are people that agree with me, We all need to take some time to adapt to the changes and i'm sure this will turn into a positive things once it all evens out.

Woffleet likes this.
  8. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am the only person who wants to be the Pox again two days ago ..?

9. MentalMoles

I think so yes. How could you want to go back to that stale meta?

Woffleet and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I just want my Paysafe goddamit.

11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

12. elvenbl4de

elvenbl4de The King of Potatoes

much love to greens for this awesome revamp <3 games fresh and the pacing is ALOT better <3

13. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Moles are you gonna start recording again?

14. MentalMoles

Oh yes. Actually i've already arranged a Q and A with Gedden for tomorrow, i'll be making a thread tomorrow morning gathering questions.

Woffleet likes this.