Hi so are there ANY stores selling runes?

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by hugonomics, Jun 28, 2014.

1. hugonomics

hugonomics The King of Potatoes

If so who's got the most now that all the hoopla's done and the dust is settled. I need to know who's value system is being used the most. E-bays crazy right now meaning so many different values it's annoying! I just want to know the values before I start BUYING again and trading mine. Are we allowed to sell in Desert Owl forums? Thanks and *HUG* :) -HugOnomics

2. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Poxbros is back up.

3. hugonomics

Are their price lists current? If so who's in charge?

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Both are members in the guild, KVBraker23 and Josh**** "*" (I forget the Numbers)

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

PoxBros is awesome :)

6. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

I have a ton of points from trading stuff into poxbox, is it going to recover enough for me to get stuff back out? you guys think?

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

surely

8. mahesar

Most of the prices seem updated, and really only minor changes at least in the lim/lem/exo areas. I haven't looked through the c/u/r yet. You won't get much in the way of high end lims or many legs right now, a lot of them are oos. Hopefully the ragequitters will give them more goodies. :D

StupidJerk likes this.
  9. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

poxbox it's op

10. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Poxbox still hasn't finished the changes to the trader, so it's inaccessible.

11. avichaif

so just wait a little a lot of prices going to change

12. Savain

Savain Member

revamp isnt fully done yet this was just initial release there will be adjustments made which could affect prices further.

13. avichaif

i hope u true,
    but we cant be sure in that

14. Savain

Savain Member

theres already been 2 patches sinve revamp went live....

15. avichaif

lol not a big change that i want to see

16. Savain

Savain Member

to be fair it was such a little patch maybe 4 files that was changed i didnt bother looking at the patch notes so dunno what was changed :) not that it matters i dont play ranked as I have no bg to play with forge system sucks for ppl with little stock and now the revamp hits i cannot do any fair trades either, revamp couldnt of come at a worse time imo.

Maybe i would go as far to say that the revamp was a bad thing in many ways, however it has made somethings better so who knows if it was good or bad.

17. hugonomics

Cool I trust Josh <--- Been around a long time and don't think I've ever heard a bad thing about him except from the Jealous types!

18. hugonomics

Yes but many many many runes have not and their value like many of these new LE's/Leg's o_O

19. hugonomics

Their trader appears to be UP again ;)

20. mahesar

It is indeed. I already grabbed a few things. :) There's only cur runes from.. I think 3 or 4 of the core expansions right now though, so a very limited selection. It's a very good start though, I know it's a metric fckton of work to go through and rework everything and is going to take time.

hugonomics likes this.