K'thir colossal boa and forest giant need a serious look

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by super71, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's actually only possible for 10.

Elves Rule and StupidJerk like this.
  2. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Was I right or was I right about him being a typical *****ing noob . Delete this useless thread now.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

why are you so hostile? relax!

StupidJerk likes this.
  4. Glad0

I kill u

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

How is that exactly what i am doing when i play k'thir ? And your still really not getting my point whatsoever i am saying they need to be in line with champs with colossal in other factions they currently are not they do more damage are cheaper and have more defensive abilities than units in other factions with colossal. Someone else brought up rank i simply stated it's easier right now to get in the higher ranks with k'thir than usual. Me being in rare league is simply i don't play nearly enough games to get higher up as alot of people do not have the time.

6. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Colossal Boa is stupid op lol anyone I ask if it is op outside the faction will likely agree its funny to find a thread like this. Super you really should have put this in general.

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

yea i dont know why u told other KF players a KF rune is op

jeeperz2 likes this.
  8. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Boa. 10 damage, tough 3, colossal.

Its right in the middle on damage compared to all other colossal champs. All of the ones that deal less damage have much lower nora costs.

Its on the high end for nora cost compared to them, and is the only one with spd 5. Yes this becomes = with ff bonus, but pre-revamp he had 13 damage and 7 spd as his usual upgrades. The other colossal runes have mobility abilities like tunnel or leap.

He is only good because kf has good synergy with elves and beasts...and treefolk blessing, which makes him effectively a 114 nora wall.

9. Glad0

I played 6 games 8 days ago and 4 today and I'm limited 72.

10. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

"There are far superior options" What are these? Because my decks became worse after the revamp. And if you say limited or legendaries.... -.-

11. Elves Rule

12. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I play 1-3 games a day on average and can hold limited rank, that excuse doesn't work so close to a reset.

I've seen a few boas and giants, but they're not standing out any more than the colossals of other factions. Tyrant, for example.

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

14. Staxover

Staxover Member

Yeah, let's buff Boa and the Giant.

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Kind of an open ended statement on my part, I just run whatever I feel works. I actually don't have any "tanks" in my BG's... So my advice would be limited to only what I play..

16. Elves Rule

Wow I have never even noticed that those stats are 2012 XD

Also Karma, at least that's not you saying limited in the way I feared....

17. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

All hail the almight squirrel :)

scrampy likes this.
  18. Staxover

Staxover Member

Nerf'em! Take away Colossal. Make them 1x1 and Fairy Bound. That should do the trick.