Myx broodlord

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Raileks, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Raileks

Raileks New Member

Does anyone believe hes worth his current price of ~118. I think I'd rather run a titan in my myx deck.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Don't understand why he costs so much. Thought it was because of colossal but there's cheaper champs with colossal.

3. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

In short no.... just no even stitch tyrant is cheaper, imo myx aren't as solid as they should be

4. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

Ok...lets get over it. Myx arent solid enough to run as a theme now with changes...broodlord is too much and was nerfed before all of this. Why? Because of a formula they are using that takes into account hp and attack pts. This is a broken formula and does not account for several other things...such as loss of life attacks and various other amenities. This is not the only sl rune to get the bat in this change. I fail to see why imperator costs went up but lost majestic...while the frost giant kept it and still has fear also and is much much less but has higher hp and attack. There is major disparity amoung the changes. Vindrax is now a 114 waste of rune space in a bg as is valdac, anthropomancer, and akakios (why his costs went up I really dont get at all). If we are just going to discuss broodlord...wasnt the first nerf enough already...and for those of you who just acquired two of them like i did...this hurts. The announcement about myx being changed has done nothing overall to affect them in bgs and those that use them, best of luck to you post change.

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Dropped to ~87-90.

Myx still sucks but that's a HUGE discount.

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Would he be good in my Insect deck?

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Atm there is no unifying reason to run sl insex.

Also Broodlord much cheaper, but I still want to see consume.

8. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Don't you know Sand Spitter is the new Broodlord.

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Nothing well replace the Broodlord in my heart.

Tarathil likes this.
  10. learnedone

learnedone Well-Known Member

Almost all runes in sand theme got there cost reduced. Myx may be very runnable now

11. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Sand, sure.
    Myx, not so much.

The problem wasn't just that they were expensive, it's that there is very little reason to run them as a theme at this point.

12. learnedone

learnedone Well-Known Member

Your right, I meant sand theme. But now you can throw in more myx without severely harming your deck now

13. Raileks

Raileks New Member

oh hey cost adjustments went in. sweet