Boon Bg

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Savain, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Savain

Savain Member

I made this a while back when soe took over, however i left and came back and cant really remember what I ran and now with the revamp im looking for oponions on whether it is viable?

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

strigs are dead

Goyo likes this.
  3. Savain

Savain Member

that the best you could come up with? gotta hate trolls.

4. KingJad

how does that make me a troll exactly? thats my opinion its not a viable theme

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Strig Warlock is on of the best ST runes right now. Can't tell the same for the rest of the sad owls.

6. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Strig warlock is probally the only good strig atm, strig magebane got killed in the revamp.

7. Savain

Savain Member

yeah I was looking more has the boon benefits and theme as hole +1dmg and evasive rank per stack of racial/passive

I watched tiny use it a while back before the revamp it was quite fun to play, not a big fan of st frost.

8. KingJad

strig were great pre-revamp and they were my favorite bg besides ferren now they are no longer viable

9. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

If u want boon, u need to go with tailwind, thats what makes flying bgs good. global AP gain.

10. Savain

Savain Member

any ideas of what a decent tailwind/boon bg is now? i have little st stuff but there is the forge and poxbox.