They took my gold !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Bought a 28k gold Extended Box deal thing, got an error saying my purchase couldn't be completed try again later, but the gold was taken away. I did not receive runes, wtf ?

2. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, you most likely did. Just go to your rune manager and click "show new runes" this will show you the runes you got in your box.

3. Axeraiser

I had the rune forge open at the time, on exotics. After this happened I opened a separate window, went to rune checklist and checked for exotics. I had no new ones and I would have had at least 1 new one from the guaranteed exotic as part of bundle. So no, I did not.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Looks like there is an issue if you bought packs but didn't open them. I'm not sure where you can go to open the packs you haven't opened yet though, let me see if I can figure it out.

5. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Awl darn, sorry about your luck Axe. :(

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Sigh, if this is true the amount off runes I have not received must be ridiculous. I spent 300k worth off gold and only opened like 10 packs.

7. Axeraiser

I'm sure you got yours as you did not get the error screen like i did. Black/grey screen with white writing saying the purchase could not be completed :(

8. Axeraiser

Ah im not too mad, I spent like 160k already prior to this on packs and got some decent pulls including the new Sixul.

9. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Oh I see nvm I get it now lol

10. Axeraiser

So many lols

11. Axeraiser

Yeah because you know you've fed him a bunch of bs.

12. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

and i'm sure all of the other people you scammed were BSing too right? lol.

13. Axeraiser

Who are you talking about exactly ?

14. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

i'm not gonna get involved in any further public brawls with you, I won't be posting in this thread again.

15. Axeraiser

Then don't make defamatory, groundless, statements.

16. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

I want to be very very clear, there is no issue with not getting runes if you dont visually open the packs. The pack opener is a visual entity only. Axerasier, we can look into what you got.

17. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm, alright. It's hard for me to verify on my own, but other people have reported not getting all of the rares/exotics they are expecting when they open a box.

another case study

18. Axeraiser

Genuinely got no runes from that bundle Gedden,definitely not any exotics anyways as like I said I was monitoring it at the time. I don't mind though and don't particularly want any reimbursement. The only reason I posted was that I thought it might happen to other people due to Server overload but no other reports of it so its fine, feel free to delete this thread.

19. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I bought an angel with the 100k gold on the last day the game was online it showed up that day. But now Im not reading it...

Was something up with the gold bought stuff?