Theme Decks Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boss, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Boss

Boss Member

Can someone put a link on whats inside theme deck content pls.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Give me a moment and I'll update it shortly.

Until then…

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.21.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.21.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.20.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.20.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.18.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.21.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.21.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 5.21.28 PM.png

3. Boss

Boss Member

nice 1

4. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Wow very nice

5. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

I'm not enough of a veteran to have any idea what runes those are... does anyone have a written text list? I think the old forums had it but they're gone now...

6. Boss

Boss Member

theme deck runes in marketplace that can be bought thru gold or real money...

7. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks! Will it be possible for you to name the runes or even a PoxBase link would be a great idea.

8. KTCAOP

Sorry, I fell asleep. I'll start writing them out in just a few minutes and will expand it =).

9. spe720

spe720 The King of Potatoes

what happened to the KF/barb theme deck?

10. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

there is the photo of him on the Neuromancy deck

11. spe720

spe720 The King of Potatoes

lol so which one is it

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I see war banners in most of them. Are they usable in other decks?

13. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

yes, but it's 5/8

gila900 likes this.
  14. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

Information from this online guide: http://guidescroll.com/2012/02/poxnora-beginners-guide/
    Theme Deck Permafrost

Trade-bait – Icesnap, Jakei Elders, Shardsheer K’aeyun, Flash Freeze, Hypothermias, Snow Blind, Orb of Frostfall, and Swap(High Demand!!!).

This deck is based on the theme of Frost Damage Amplification, with sublets of the the original ST theme of “Freeze Tag” (Utilizing Debuffs from Chilled and Frozen, along with Terrain modification to slow down the opponents champs) Get your “Shard” champs on the board and use your superior ranged firepower to pelt the opponent into submission. Arcadons and Yeti Spirits can harrass and can boost the damage output of your Jakei Elders, Shardmasters & Shardseer K’aeyun! Plenty of Ice spells to pile on the Frost, or impede your enemies to buy you some time.

[​IMG]
    http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/C4vc24C4kcwfC3wC1=cy_cu8c6pCtxs6ms19s4dS2LS5yS13sNs4Vrwr2grIe2v

Theme Deck Bonesaw

Trade-bait – Bone Elementals, Bonewing, Toll Takers, Tomb Lords, Tormented Priest, Utterdark Voidhowler, Dark Rising, Domination, Mobilizations, and Cursed Blade(High Demand!!!).

This is a Skeleton Deck. Strong overtures in Attrition and ”Death Benefit” (Champs dieing can make you stronger, and weaken your opponents) MAKE SKELETON. That’s how this deck wins. All the champions are Skeletons, and several of them have the powerful ability Boost: Skeleton making skeleton champs near them more powerful. This Deck’s main tools are the Graveyard (Makes skeletons), and the powerful TombLords, which not only produce skeletons, but get more powerful the more skeletons are in play. Alter of Bone lets you sacrifice one of your summoned skeletons and buff all your other skeletons with Damage & Hit Points.

[​IMG]
    http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/C8kcpbC69C6yC4bc6wCuBctYc4nS15swspsgS2mSns60s5dr2hrTrmr8ex

Theme Deck Elven Valor

Trade-bait – Bowmage(High Demand!!!), Dusk Druid, Queen Anaru, Wizard of the Ways, Escape Magic, Living Vines, Protection, Thorn Collections(High Demand!!!), and Vortex.

This is an Archery Deck. Lots of Archers, Lots of Magic, Lots of Elf. Use your Area of Effect spells like Brambles and Living Vines, to hold your opponent back long enough to get your Archers onto the Board and destroy your opponent with your range superiority and Hit-and-Run tactics. Thorn Collection is one of the most effiecient spells in the game, damaging your opponent & making you Nora, And Wizard of the Ways makes your entire army upwardly mobile.

[​IMG]

Theme Deck Skeezick Irregulars

Trade-bait – Quickening(s). Not much trade-bait here since Skeezick’s are very weak at the moment and too overcosted to deploy compared to what other Battlegroups bring to the field.

This is Skeezlik Deck (Obviously). All of your champs are Skeezliks, which are masters of shenanigans and swarm tactics. Use your War Skeezliks to tank your opponents while you get your Skeezliks into position to fight the opponent, Netters get very powerful with Surge: Skeezlik (They gain +1 Damage for each Skeezlik in play) and your Rioters to make kills to produce more Rioters. Alchemists and Wylders hit your enemies in a wide area of effect near them, and Cannoneer firing off from way in the back. Use the powerful SL spells Quickening & March of Skeezliks to power turn your opponent into oblivion.

[​IMG]
    Theme Deck Balefire

Trade-bait – Balefire Knight, Demon Lich, Flame Skitters, Grimlic, Nefari Caverunner, Fadeing Recollection, and the Retributions.

This is a Fire Deck. Use your powerful Fire Damage champs like the Deep Leviathan and the evil Demon Elf Wizard Lord Grimlic to burn your enemies to a cinder! Equip them with the powerful Firelight Gem to double the burninatin’! or Move a stealth-ed Ember Wasp, a Summoned Borghas spell to use Fire Bomb on Grimlic or the Nefari Caverunner (Or your conveniently placed Fire Blast spells) double up the AoE Fire Damage! And no worries if your champions get in trouble (‘cept Grimlic) Your Playing UD. This faction excels at taking punishment and dealing it back in spades; Use your Sacrifice Spell to destroy your almost dead champs, and get the Nora back to use on new champs, or the powerful Retribution spell to destroy your champ, and deal a heap of damage to your opponents closest champion! (I’m an Ironfist Dwarf though and through, but this is a fun deck! Evil Fun >=3 )

[​IMG]

Theme Deck Neuromancy

Trade-bait – Firk Mindshredders(Mostly for KF/FS splits that abuse Pings), Neuromancer(High Demand!!!), Slick and Buzz, Drown, Reverberating Blast, Font of Restoration, Tortun Land Cannon, and Firk Mask/Tome of Arcanis.

This is a Psychic Damage Aplification Deck, but is very versitile (As is most of Folgar Swamps) Your main Champs and effects are obviously the powerful Neuromancer, and various Firk Champs (The squid face peoples) But Death Lilies, MindWarp Frogs, & Slick n Buzz, and Poison Fumes & Reverberation Blast, as well as various water effects like Floods and Undertows let’s you stall your opponent long enough for the Squid Faces to come in and re-enforce your guys. A very versitle & powerful deck.

[​IMG]
    Theme Deck Savagery

Trade-bait – Barbarian Bolts, Barbarian Guardians, Barbarian Huntresses, Bastion the Avenger, Wild Chieftains, Zedin of Sarnghaver, Blink, and Vial of Holy Water. Decently put together though you’ll have better luck just splitting Barbarians with Underdepths and use Brutality Barbarians, Bolts, Guardians, and Chieftains.

This a Barbarian Deck. (RAWR! =3 ) This deck revolves around the Barbarian ability Savage (Instead of dying when reaching 0 Hit Points, Barbarians will gain a “Last Breath” and Fight on for one more round before dying!), as well as the general awesomeness of Barbarians. Your Go-To Barbarians are the Barbarian Guardian, who has Camaraderie (Makes your Barbs cost less nora,) Nexus Aura (Damage is spread between all champions in the AoE) and Scramble (When this champion hits an opponent champion, All of your champions gain +1 AP)
    And Wild Chieftains using his signature ability on your champions, Incite (This Barbarian champion, gains 8AP and is Berzerker 2 for 3 turns) And Finally, Bastion the Avenger, Destroying everything in his path with Combo Attack: Devastate (when this champion makes two consecutive attacks, target champion takes damage equal to 50% of his maximum hit points) and Battleleader (When this champion destroys a champion, all friendly champions gain +1 Damage and +4 Hit Points)

[​IMG]

Theme Deck Winged Terror

Trade-bait – Lance Admiral Sceian, Voil Infernal(High Demand!!!), Voil Lifedrinkers(Mostly because no one likes tradeing theirs away), Voil Queen, Voil Transporter(He’s usually used outside Voil Battlegroups for obvious reasons), Voil Windstriker, Lightning Storms, Zealotry, Echo Chambers, Voil King’s Crypt, and Vicious Harpoon.

This is a Voil Deck. The deck revolves around the upward mobility and race damage boost mechanics. Hit and Run with your Viol Lifestealers, Sky Captains and Windstriker, while you get your Imperials, Sorcerers, & Stormflyers into position use Vertical Push deal with troublesome champions (And hear the most awesome sound byte in PoxNora =3 ) Then the punishment can really begin when the Lance Admiral gets on the board with the powerful Warcry ability (The first attack by the this champion, grants all friendly champions within 3 spaces of the Lance Admiral +3AP and +3 Damage) Us the Voil Transporter and Vicious Harpoon to manuvuer your champions(and Manuvuer your opponents champions!) to maximize the destruction.

[​IMG]

ALL INFORMATION RESIDES HERE: http://guidescroll.com/2012/02/poxnora-beginners-guide/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    nitebane21 likes this.
  15. KTCAOP

Overall a good overview. I've posted the entire contents in my beginner's guide.

I'll work on the public decks next.