Angel of perserverance

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Jul 14, 2014.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Anyone out there using her?

She doens´t feel worth running with her upgrades. If she had soften instead of charm, (feels useless) I might try her. Perserverance is to easily countered today, so its not as good as it was once released on her.

Aerial supremacy feels to me like the only "good" upgrade. But for her cost compared to other options, is she a no to me.

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I love her but she has no real utility the IS angel of protection has righteous shield and all our angel has is perseverance which can be hard countered much easier

3. daeminicus

Thats what I mean, angel of restoration, has transfer life 2, empathy and regen 2. So she loses 7 hp, heals someone for 14 and heals 8 the next turn.

Insane combo.

4. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

I think our angel is pretty bad, why? Because most of the angels are either hardcore melee brawlers or ranged supports, we got none of that. Our angel with Charm and range is kinda in between.
    I would like it to get Dispel back as one of the options.

daeminicus likes this.
  5. daeminicus

I did just look over all the angels, Angel of Death seems pretty sick! Range 1-3 (1-5), attack loss of life and 84 nora base.
    Our angel is clearly the worst and the weakest of them all. To make it worse it also the most expensive (base nora cost) shared with angel of pain and angel of war.

Something went horrible wrong here.

6. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

death has attack life loss ?? rly ? they removed life loss attacks for a reason! they are too strong !

7. daeminicus

Its also range 1-3, at base. meaning it will be 1-5 after intensified.

8. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

that is annoying to say the least. hope they recheck the angels .
    ours is super tanky and stuff but she does nothing. elven ancestor is a better angel XD

9. Zahmet

Zahmet The King of Potatoes

I liked her when she had Soften.

daeminicus likes this.