Game is unplayable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Mar 10, 2014.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I'll be back in a couple months to check on the dev's progress. Playing now is extremely frustrating. Every other game is a catastrophic crash requiring task manager to kill the unresponsive program. The server lag is also frustrating.

In short, I'll come back when the game is playable. Good luck, alpha testers!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Kampel likes this.
  2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I have only had 2 crashes so far.

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

The game doesn't crash for me but the lag is so terrible the game is unplayable. I've had entire turns go by where I haven't been able to do anything. This should be the dev's first priority, in my opinion.

4. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Bot need like 6-7 min to make a turn , playing campagain is imposible , but pvp is more playable.

5. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

And we have to restart game after every match or even after watching games.. this is crazy.

6. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I keep getting stuck at the log in/load screen right before the game starts.

7. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Same issue as of this moment. I was able to log in earlier, I don't know what happened.

8. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

same

9. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

I keep getting stuck in this spot when i log in excuse the crappy photo work but yeah

10. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Exactly. I was stuck there for several minutes, now I am in a really laggy lobby.

11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

me too

gila900 likes this.
  12. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

For all the whiners, at least it can't get any worse. I was expecting something much worse when they say "migration" and change to system.

LordRahan likes this.
  13. SoMbRa

SoMbRa The King of Potatoes

Same here.. can't login. =\

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It has been brutal for single player, the AI takes 7-8 minutes per turn, sometimes the clock just runs out. My turns which usually only take 30 seconds have been taking 4 minutes. I'm sure this is just pains from adjusting to the new servers. I like the changes that have been made, and I already spent some gold on an extended box.

15. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

i cant seem to login at the moment.....tryed a few times.....restarting my computer each time.

16. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

Everyone just stop trying for now let the devs get some rest all will be fixed in time. At least we still have Pox to look forward too im sure SoE was about to can it soon

katanafish, Donegals and MadLotar like this.
  17. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm not sure if a greenie has posted yet, but can someone give the exact time that you were unable to log in in terms of the range? I'm curious if this is a daily occurrence (for example, people used to get kicked off around 2:00 AM PST I believe for the "rank updates" or something like that, I wonder if this is a lingering around still =P).

18. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

okay u know what I'm also on a hiatus now. 23 games in total out of 2 days. 2 of them saw an end-game. OTHERS ARE ME DISCONNECTING/SKIPPING 2-3turns.. (while my opponent is okay? Sup with that?!?!?) roar.

19. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Exactly what I'm experiencing.

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

The server was down that's why none of you could log in. As for the server lag it seems to have gone for me at least, and as for the crashes it's probably something to do with you having a poor computer rather than the game because most people are not experiencing this problem.