profhulk
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2023

Share This Page

profhulk

Forum Royalty, Male

A written word is more than a symbol: it is an expression of an idea. To penetrate to its inner meaning is to look into the mind of the man. Dec 31, 2022

profhulk was last seen:
Nov 19, 2023
    1. profhulk
      profhulk
      A written word is more than a symbol: it is an expression of an idea. To penetrate to its inner meaning is to look into the mind of the man.
      1. elvenbl4de and Alakhami like this.
      2. elvenbl4de
        elvenbl4de
        based
        Jan 9, 2023
    2. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
    3. Goatmanji
      Goatmanji
      My IGN is Meatsock. Bid is up. Thank you so much!
    4. profhulk
      profhulk
      killing a good players ice fang is the same as winning the game for me now.
      1. Gnomes and attio26 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PoxBot
        PoxBot
        What if they deploy a second one?
        Mar 13, 2018
      4. Alakhami
        Alakhami
        then killing a second one means winning the game twice? i think he's implying that icefang and ice amp is so OP that the effort you put into killing an Icefang is equivelant to the amount that you put into winning an average game.
        Mar 15, 2018
      5. profhulk
        profhulk
        *DING DING DING Alakhami gets it!!!
        Mar 15, 2018
    5. profhulk
    6. profhulk
      profhulk
      Well if UD is getting that bad we better make some changes to those UD spells.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        there's always a bs excuse as to why UD can't be nerfed, no more excuses or waiting for what seems like decades for change. Things need to change for the better now, not in another bazillion years.
        Jan 2, 2017
      2. mw24
        mw24
        I don't even know what a balanced poxnora looks like anymore, pray for me please guys...
        Jan 2, 2017
    7. profhulk
      profhulk
      spirit of the mountain is being ignored and no one is nerfing it so I refuse to play against spirit of the mountain. Kiss my grits bb.
      1. Alakhami likes this.
      3. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        i only managed to kill one or two SOTM in my time here, it got to the point i quit straight after i see it deployed.
        Nov 26, 2016
      4. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        from what i heard the supposed nerf to SOTM will be a minor one and will not change anything. #TOTALDEVFAILURE
        Nov 26, 2016
      5. themacca
        themacca
        i despise this argument, I've had very little success against it so now i just automatically quit when it's deployed. it's honestly one of the most ridiculous things you can claim and just negates your leverage to argue against it.
        Nov 26, 2016
    8. profhulk
      1. Atherhog
        Atherhog
        We've been geoengineering for decades. All the gasses we put into the atmosphere - that's geoengineering.
        Aug 11, 2016
      2. potatonuts
        potatonuts
        I like how that dude felt that he needed to wear his Pilot's uniform.
        Aug 11, 2016
    9. Atherhog
      Atherhog
      Hey - I wasn't ignoring your messages in game btw. My /r command didn't seem to be working!
      1. DrakeArron likes this.
      2. BurnPyro
        BurnPyro
        use /t profhulk next time!
        Aug 9, 2016
      3. profhulk
        profhulk
        You are right I will. My mistake.
        Aug 9, 2016
    10. profhulk
      profhulk
      reconstruct stitched should create summons instead of real stitched champions. p.s. die in a fire stitched.
      1. Engleberry and Qucas like this.
      3. themacca
        themacca
        yeah we should make stitched literally unplayable
        Aug 6, 2016
      4. Skeezick
        Skeezick
        get guder
        Aug 6, 2016
      5. Willow
        Willow
        not only should they be summons but they should also summon without upgrades
        Aug 7, 2016
    11. profhulk
    12. profhulk
      profhulk
      Merkel muss weg!
    13. Geressen
      Geressen
      so to sumarise your opinions: obama=secret muslim, Putin = good person , Mein Kampf = good read ,EU= Zionist puppets, illuminati=real ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alakhami
        Alakhami
        Putin is a corrupt communist "bydlo". His foreign policy may be appealing to you, but you guys don't know what's going on inside the country. It's been rotting hardcore since the 90's.
        Jun 13, 2016
      3. Lop
        Lop
        Gutsa look at the Russian flag from 1668-1917. Then from 1991-present. Whitebluered Putin is not a communist He doesn't like them. He chose to bring back the historical flag of Russia. He is for nationalism. This flag is an FU to the communists. Some flags even have the Saint George emblem. Rotting? Robotics, T-14 armata, S-500. Will be the top supplier of organic food. performance is actually exceptional.
        Jun 13, 2016
      4. Geressen
        Geressen
        yeah hes not a commnist hes an authoritarian dictator.
        Jun 13, 2016
    14. profhulk
      profhulk
      New world order censorship mode engaged.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. profhulk
        profhulk
        Agreed. Zionists are infuriated by Putin's rejection of their banking system and they no longer have any power to stop him. Putin called their bullshit when they decided to go after Syria. The thing that opened my eyes about WW2 and Hitler was after I read about the 1933 Havaara agreement. WOW mindblown.
        Jun 8, 2016
      3. Lop
        Lop
        I wanted to know why Germany attacked Poland in 1939. Turns out that communists in Poland were massacring ethnic germans in the Danzing corridor, a piece of territory that was separated from Germany (see treaty of Versailles). atleast 95% of the Danzig inhabitants were german. ethnic germans became refuges. hitler was in a tough situation either 1) do nothing, they get butchered or 2) go in and war
        Jun 11, 2016
      4. Lop
        Lop
        in 1933, Zionists declared war on Germany by starting a global boycott. This was documented in the Judea Declares War on Germany March 24 1933 The Daily Express (UK). This happened 6 years before Germany attacked Poland. So, in a way, Germany didn't draw first blood.
        Jun 11, 2016
    15. profhulk
      profhulk
      screw political correctness, your cowardly censorship, and the term"hate speech". I would rather go to jail and have free speech.
      1. Netherzen likes this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        maybe in your country, going to jail in the US makes most people a 2nd class citizen.
        May 13, 2016
    16. profhulk
      profhulk
      majority of presidents were puppets except Lincoln and Kennedy. Present candidates are all puppets except trump. globalists laugh at you.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        trump does not have the background or experience to be president of a country like the united states... He may not be a puppet but hes never held public office and wouldnt know wtf he was doing. Also he has already alienated way to many people with some of the things he's said, especially latinos...
        Mar 24, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        also puppet is the wrong word, maybe figureheads with little real power. at least before fdr.
        Mar 24, 2016
    17. profhulk
      profhulk
      Icesnap and thirion are strong your an idiot.
      1. Alakhami
        Alakhami
        who u talking to
        Mar 11, 2016
      2. Geressen
        Geressen
        to Youra Nidiot, didn't you get that Gutsa? that or he didn't use the correct way to write the contraction of you are, which is you're.
        Mar 11, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        u dont even play either factions. gtfo noob.
        Mar 11, 2016
    18. profhulk
      profhulk
      pariah fixes everything. we are right you are wrong. your version of the game is a boring chess match I would like to defecate on. stop.
    19. profhulk
      profhulk
      "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” -Marcus Aurelius
      1. Qucas, OriginalG1 and Lop like this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        dont drink and drive.
        Nov 15, 2015
    20. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
  • About

Signature

"Just as no victory can compare with the victory of a man over himself, so no defeat can be greater than that which comes to the individual and to society when men are taught to blame their failings on anything and anybody but themselves. Evil as other conditions may be, this is the greatest of all evils, because it destroy the core of human character."

-Carleton Putnam from Race and Reason