Comments on Profile Post by Willow

1. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    Is xcom good? I rarely trust futuristic gaames.
    Apr 7, 2016
  2. Willow
    Willow
    omg its so good... you get so immersed
    Apr 7, 2016
  3. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    Right now I'm finishing Dragon's Dogma... It has some weird holes in the story but the combat is just insanely good. The end game has a sh*tload of grinding, but even so some fights are so epic that I don't even care. My major problem with futuristic games is the shooting, I suck at aiming.
    Apr 7, 2016
  4. Willow
    Willow
    im dumb as hell... turns out hes italian but i cant differentiate ***s for Bane Shift!
    Apr 7, 2016
  5. Willow
    Willow
    lol that was supposed to say flags not ***s
    Apr 7, 2016
  6. Willow
    Willow
    wow dragons dogma looks like a watered down skyrim xD no offense. and you dont have to aim cuz xcom is a turn based strategy and abilities are automatic. thisnkof it as pox where you move and click the ability and the champ does it
    Apr 7, 2016
  7. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    Oh yea the story is quite simple(worse than skyrim's, lots of loose ends), but the gameplay is just the best I've seen yet. Sometimes you actually feel it's an action movie, and the songs are epic.
    Apr 7, 2016
  8. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtilBmwDUNQ this is the best game song I've ever listened to, this triggers when you deal a large wound on a boss and a small cinematic plays with it falling(or getting incapacitated somehow), I've listened to it more than a hundred times now and still get the chills.
    Apr 7, 2016
  9. Willow
    Willow
    omg thats intense
    Apr 7, 2016