Comments on Profile Post by Geressen

1. profhulk
    profhulk
    Obama= he inadvertently funded Hezbollah by giving aid to Lebanon who has pro Hezbollah Lebanese govt. officials(might as well directly given aid to Hezbollah). Obama communist hates America. Putin= not a good person but a competent leader. Mein Kampf= it was a decent read EU= most are globalists. Illuminat= not sure if real but globalists are real.
    Jun 11, 2016
  2. Geressen
    Geressen
    I glad I'm just insane and not crazy like you.
    Jun 11, 2016
  3. profhulk
    profhulk
    Are you well read on who Barry Soetero is? His past? He has used 3 different social security numbers and that's the little that has been proven. His real father was a fanatical communist lol. Barrack Obama isn't his real name wtf.
    Jun 11, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    nothing's wrong with being muslim. extremism is what's bad.
    Jun 11, 2016
  5. mw24
    mw24
    @Geressen lol, i think we are all crazy in our own way some in much worse ways than others.
    Jun 11, 2016
  6. Geressen
    Geressen
    @mw24 Profhulk much much much worse than others :P
    Jun 11, 2016
  7. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    Putin is a corrupt communist "bydlo". His foreign policy may be appealing to you, but you guys don't know what's going on inside the country. It's been rotting hardcore since the 90's.
    Jun 13, 2016
  8. Lop
    Lop
    Gutsa look at the Russian flag from 1668-1917. Then from 1991-present. Whitebluered Putin is not a communist He doesn't like them. He chose to bring back the historical flag of Russia. He is for nationalism. This flag is an FU to the communists. Some flags even have the Saint George emblem. Rotting? Robotics, T-14 armata, S-500. Will be the top supplier of organic food. performance is actually exceptional.
    Jun 13, 2016
  9. Geressen
    Geressen
    yeah hes not a commnist hes an authoritarian dictator.
    Jun 13, 2016