Comments on Profile Post by DrakeArron

1. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    I can of course manually equip the enemy, but I'm thinking of a deck where I mass- equip them, and two runes is a bit hard to do that with.
    Aug 9, 2016
  2. chris0024
    chris0024
    heretic overlord :)
    Aug 9, 2016
  3. Willow
    Willow
    Living vines equips everything in an aoe with a barbed vine leash
    Aug 9, 2016
  4. Willow
    Willow
    Aoe 2*
    Aug 9, 2016
  5. Willow
    Willow
    Also the big ***** from ST the 2x2 leg equips exactly like cyclonic fesh
    Aug 9, 2016
  6. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    NVM, I found stuff I was looking for. In case your wondering, Skybreak dragon (SL/ST split rune), and the valdaci needlewing can do this (assuming you want to stay in one split faction, in my case SL/SP). Along with cyclonic, thats more then enough for a deck theme.
    Aug 9, 2016
  7. darklord48
    darklord48
    Don't forget reforge to destroy their good equipment and replace it. That should go along with the theme.
    Aug 9, 2016
  8. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Yes, that would go nicely Darklord. Thanks for the info.
    Aug 9, 2016
  9. themacca
    themacca
    you could also try lasher helm+lonx facilitator. You can equip the lonx with it then throw the helm to an enemy unit and it will go on CD. so u can constantly replicate lasher helms
    Aug 9, 2016
  10. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Well, I'll definetly use the lasher helm, but considering I'm going SL/SP theresa much better target- daggerpede. This thing is SL, has throw- equip, *and* gets a bonus with the amount of equipped champs in game.
    Aug 10, 2016
  11. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Not to mention he can split, which synergizes with Ruubgall's black tempest (who I will be using for his electricity generation that synergizes with electric overload) and essentially makes it much easier to give him the arthropod bonus.
    Aug 10, 2016
  12. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    So, thanks for the lasher helm tip, but it appears I have the champs for the bg mostly figured out at this point ;P
    Aug 10, 2016
  13. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Aug 10, 2016
  14. Leadrz
    Leadrz
    frostfall vanguard
    Aug 10, 2016
  15. Kampel
    Kampel
    Other champ that might help you is Draksar Fabricator and Skeezick Machinist, you gain acces to reforge(get your equips back from CD) and lightnning skrewer (wich works awesomely with the lightnning rod from the Fesh)
    Aug 10, 2016