Comments on Profile Post by Markoth

1. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    you are going to make a guide on what things like lumbering do?
    Jan 29, 2017
  2. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    there is qpoxdb, but never seen another. could be useful but maybe a better bgbuilder like netrunnerdb would be better
    Jan 29, 2017
  3. kalasle
    kalasle
    By guide do you mean index or explanation or both?
    Jan 29, 2017
  4. Markoth
    Markoth
    Bit of both. I know there are a lot of things out there like Ooze that dont have any explanation of what it does. Would talk about whether things are impeding or damaging of if they have secondary effects like lowered defense and abilities that interact with said terrain.

Status Effects would be an expansion mainly to have things in a convenient place to Ctrl+F
    Jan 29, 2017
  5. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I wish you would make a video guide on pull / slam / fascinate interactions because sometimes I lose games due to pull going in an unexpected direction.
    Jan 30, 2017
  6. Markoth
    Markoth
    Pull follows the same rules as knockback just in reverse. Pulling 2x2 units can get complicated though. There is a diagram for pull in @kalasle rules document stickied in GD.
    Jan 30, 2017
  7. kalasle
    kalasle
    Pull doesn't actually follow the same rules as kb, though fascinate, manic, and repulsion do. Pull is technically in the same category as relocate ally, and uses those tile priorities.
    Jan 30, 2017
  8. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    Yea I had a terrain thread planned for ages, but I kept postponing until I "forgot" to do it. The only kind of tricky part is differentiating Terrain from Terrain-like Effects. Conditions deserve their own enormous thread though.
    Jan 31, 2017