Comments on Profile Post by Etherielin

1. themacca
    themacca
    also i can't connect to servers. but i feel like this might just be a problem with my ISP since i've had this issue before
    Jun 30, 2017
  2. Senshu
    Senshu
    We aren't seeing anything on our end that would cause the website to run slower. This could be an issue on how traffic from ISPs are being routed.
    Jun 30, 2017
  3. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    @Senshu I'm getting reports from @Markoth @darklord48 and a few others that website and forums are down for them. Anything you can possibly trace down?
    Jun 30, 2017
  4. Senshu
    Senshu
    We are looking into this but all of our tests have come back with everything working correctly. This is most likely a local problem or there's a problem between specific ISPs and our servers. Unfortunately that is something we do not have control over.
    Jun 30, 2017
  5. Markoth
    Markoth
    Just came back now so you guys likely figured it out. We were up to Cox, Comcast and Axtel users all saying it was down.
    Jun 30, 2017
  6. darklord48
    darklord48
    I didn't think about it, but I'm currently on the east coast, so a regional DNS issue could have affected Markoth and I.
    Jun 30, 2017
  7. Markoth
    Markoth
    Yeah but DMr was in Mexico.
    Jun 30, 2017
  8. Senshu
    Senshu
    Yeah, we are getting word of a new batch of players getting hit with this now that things have cleared up with all of you. Question, does anyone actually like their ISP? ;)
    Jul 1, 2017
  9. themacca
    themacca
    nope, hear in australia we don't call it telstra.
    We call it Firking telstra
    Jul 1, 2017
  10. Senshu
    Senshu
    I think that is the one uniting factor around the world. Everyone dislikes their ISP.
    Jul 1, 2017