9/11/01 and the Priesthood of Regression

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Sep 11, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

9-18-15

Donald Trump Under Attack for ‘Racist Crap’ After Dodging Muslim Cleansing Question

“This is racist crap, of course,” Chris Matthews opined, claiming Trump is clearly playing the race card and that he’s glad MSNBC “shows him in action” instead of heeding the calls to stop covering him.

http://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump...crap-after-dodging-muslim-cleansing-question/

9-19-15

“We caught him,” Matthews responded, explaining that he and his MSNBC crew were “trying to figure out whether to stick with” Trump’s New Hampshire speech, which had been proceeding without much incident. When Trump announced he’d be taking audience questions, Matthews said, “I said stay with it because we don’t know what’s going to happen. And then he comes back with that birther thing, the President is not an American, the whole routine. I said we’re going to go with this.”

Trump had just started taking questions at the campaign rally when an audience member said, “We have a problem in this country, it’s called Muslims. We know our current president is one — you know he’s not even an American. But anyway, we have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That’s my question, when can we get rid of them?”

http://deadline.com/2015/09/msnbc-chris-matthews-tells-bill-maher-we-nailed-trump-1201536444/

1) Both links have a range of quotes and reactions. Plenty of emotion for anyone that is bored, sleepy, or both.
    2) "Muslim cleansing question" in the title is a lie. Obama has ordered attacks on many extremist training camps. Trump will do likewise.
    3) Chris Matthews thinks the islamophobic question posed to Trump = racism. Muslim is NOT a race Chris!
    C.M. makes FIVE MILLION $$$ per year, so one would expect him to have enough cash to buy a dictionary.
    4) "Oh, the race card again?" That is the most used card in America. Low information peeps... Le sigh.
    5) Matthews is supposed to be a referee. And yet there he is, openly high-fiving during the middle of the political game.
    6) The supporter said Obama is not an American. Trump gave the guy a vapid response and moved on. Stick to the facts Chris.
    7) Sadly, Chris Matthews gets paid a lot of money to corrupt one story after another.

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

If it makes you feel better, his viewership is pathetically low anyway.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. DarkJello

Time for another update on US gvt efficiency.

9-22-2015

The United States Postal Service has lost $51.7 billion between 2007 and 2014 and has not earned a profit since 2006, according to a report from the Tax Foundation. “There is no turnaround in sight,” states the report. “The Postal Service will almost certainly register another multibillion dollar loss in 2015; for the first two quarters of 2015, it suffered a net loss of $2.8 billion.”

In addition, the report finds that USPS has failed to make legally required payments to the U.S. Treasury and will default on its statutory obligations, which include the Postal Service Retiree Health Benefit Fund. “Although the Postal Service has not yet received an explicit taxpayer bailout, it has failed to meet its legal obligations for several years in a row,” the report states. “The odds that a bailout will eventually become unavoidable increase as the sea of red ink continues rising.”

http://freebeacon.com/issues/u-s-postal-service-has-not-earned-a-profit-in-almost-a-decade/

4. DarkJello

Another day, another bit o' incompetence:

9-23-2015

The Office of Personnel Management announced Wednesday that 5.6 million people are now estimated to have had their fingerprint information stolen.
    That number was originally thought to be about 1.1 million, OPM said in a statement. About 21.5 million individuals had their Social Security Numbers and other sensitive information affected by the hack.

U.S. officials have privately blamed the breach on Chinese government hackers, but they have avoided saying so publicly. For its part, Beijing has denied any involvement.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/23/offi...ed-to-have-fingerprints-stolen-in-breach.html