Camera Scrolling

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Discussion' started by SPiEkY, Apr 4, 2017.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I don't know if I'm just blind and couldn't find the option, but I can't play this game with the camera scrolling all over the place for me whenever something happens.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Odd, my game wasn't scrolling to the activity at all.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Check the keybindings list and find the button that turns off pan.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Right on, I must have been blind, then.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Actually, I can't find the keybinding settings on the new client, anyone wanna help me out?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I don't think they're in yet. Hotkeys like hitting 1/2/3 or A don't work. G for the grid isn't there either.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Okay, so I'm not just overlooking it, then. Right on.

But, uh, yeah, @Senshu @Sokolov, dunno who I should tag, but those options need to be available in the new client.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The auto pan is something we have slated to address but when it will get in depends on it's relative priority to other aspects that need to be addressed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Also, as a note it also appears to be triggered when you are typing in chat.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I have no problem with these in any type of custom games, but damned the campaign tutorial, holly Bane Shift this is annoying.
    how do i turn it off or get it to focus in the middle instead of spamming around like a drunk lizard running from a dwarf army?

11. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I tried the beta client since its releasing soon. I couldn't wait to go back to the old one because of the panning.