Client and Gameplay Update: February 11th, 2023. Book Six: Shattered Peaks Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

As a split Dragon and Beast player, I really love the change to Protean Chains! Hope to see it fixed to try it out!

I think the removal of spot Slam in the form of Cyclops Eye Belt is healthy for the game and the current form of the equip still sounds really useful. I am unsure where Echo Chamber sits now, my kneejerk reaction was that it's too cheap now. We'll see.

Voil King's Crypt's new form also seems really good.

Looking forward to trying out Bag of Boulders.

The rest I don't use enough so I don't have much of an opinion on. Overall a solid thumbs up for me.

3. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Any chance on fixing the bugs from the ST patch?

4. Etherielin

Any particular ones you are concerned with? We did fix some without posting patch notes about it.

5. Braxzee

These two right off the bat. Ill gather others.
    Ice Shard is bugged - It will not give attack frost to any champs jakei or not
    Howling wind is bugged - it will not give vulnerable to frost on any circumstance
    Fearful/frightning blows will not work on some champs - Yeti Avalancher I know for sure

6. Etherielin

Will take a look and update.

7. Braxzee

Thanks!

8. Etherielin

Reviewed this and these are the results:
    Ice Shard - fixed.
    Howling Wind - please check the patch notes for Savage Tundra to see what it does as it was reworked.
    Frightful Blows - what circumstances does the bug happen in? Is the Avalancher fearless while trying to apply the debuff?

9. Braxzee

Thanks for fixing things