Consistency

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's amazing that nobody answered his main question. @Runegod , the basic difference between Voil and mogas is that voil normally rely on their own power; some of them deal absurd damage, they have Warcry, some of them are pretty tanky, and all of them have evasive 1, and as a result, they're not very cheap. The player needs to spend quite a bit of nora to make those bats, and even so they're not gamebreaking at all( with the upgrades I mean). Voils also have their swarms and summons, nd specially in their case that's pretty hard to stop without anti-summon or swarming, since they not only have Bat Swarms, but also make Vampyre Bats out of the Voil Caverns. Of course you can focus on swarming the smaller bats, in the end it's a matter of who plans ahead.

Mogas are part of a chain: they are absurdly efficient due to their low stats and G'hernbound, and this combination normally overwhelms an enemy that doesn't have massive damage mechanics to beat it. The problem with your example is that squishy runes are normally prone to be swarmed if the enemy has stronger ones. Mogas rely on numbers rather than power, they can quickly outdeploy and outmaneuver you, with consistent harassment through Breaths, Axes, Slings and so on. And specially in Voil's case that's pretty hard to stop, since they not only have Bat Swarms, but also make Vampyre Bats out of the Voil Caverns. Of course you can focus on swarming the smaller bats, in the end it's a matter of who plans ahead.

To resume, IMO it was just a bad matchup.

2. Bpets

Bpets New Member

It was clearly answered by Dmrbadguy... He didn't ask why voil spawns are better than moga spawns, he asked why they come with upgrades which was stated correctly.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Shoutout to Lush for that amazing fail.

Ballballer likes this.
  4. Lushiris

Still don't regret having him ignored though.

5. Bpets

Bpets New Member

It's pretty clear from your posts that either your reading comprehension skills are minimal, you don't like when people point out facts, or you just don't read the whole thread before posting; so I welcome the ignore as if you don't actually hit the button you won't try to interrupt real conversations as you've done in two threads I've posted in.

Ballballer likes this.
  6. Lushiris

I meant Dmr, not you.

7. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Thanks either way man, this helped in a few ways.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Lushiris likes this.
  8. Glaring

Glaring I need me some PIE!

Death to vooooooiiiiils

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

piss off with consistency,stop killing fun

Anotherblackman likes this.
  10. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

voils are weak. just play snogvie then zealotry him.

11. Lushiris

Snogvie is one of the hardest counters to Voil, that doesn't really mean they're weak.

12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

voil ain't weak.

Its all fun and game till they get that surge and a 70 hp scien is alacriting the voil into a frenzy complete with preserverance voil frenzy with bloodfrenzy and impatiant and a surging voil sorcerer

13. Lushiris

And if well setup, you can actually get 2 bats from swarm + voil caverns. They can overwhelm you very quickly.