Desert Owl Steam Sale & Hotfix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Tweek516, Lushiris and XFurionsX like this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Thats actually quite a bargain.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Nice hotfix removing 3 annoying things.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Goddamn thats some value right there.

5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

i like the hot fixes and if i'm reading that right it's the 4 starting decks for 5 dollars?

that's quite an amazing price if it is

6. Senshu

You are correct. There are two bundles with 4 decks each and the bundles are by alliance Protectorate and Wrath, so to get all 8 decks that is approximately 10.50 dollars. Since these are actual Steam products you have the option to purchase them as gifts which is a great deal for getting friends into the Pox Nora.

7. Andoid

Andoid Member

Wow that's awesome just wish my pockets had more money.

Any idea when you will fix the mission gold not working @Senshu and will there be any compensation for those that didn't get there gold?

Thanks for all your hard work!

8. Senshu

The Quest and League rewards along with a few others are at the top of our list. It will take some time to address all of these, but we are doing what we can to balance the big stuff with some quality of life improvements like the new Marketplace Decks. Once the reward situation is addressed we will look into doing something retroactive for those affected.

Andoid likes this.
  9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Can you actually track the specific things lost, or will it just be a general compensation?

10. Senshu

It will most likely be a general compensation given ho the Quest situation is with the progress being recorded for some accounts and not others. We will have to determine what is specifically causing this to know for sure.

11. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I know this isn't the place, but since your answering questions , is a ps4 combat log one of the priorities?

Jbafofi likes this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

i bought both! that Bane Shift is Lit Fam

13. Senshu

Revising the combat log is a feature we want to look into in the future. There are platform requirements that prevented us from having the PC combat log.

14. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I don't like your answer, but I absolutely appreciate your response. It's encouraging to get an explanation.
    Cheers

15. Senshu

There is always the possibility for platform requirements to change, but we have wanted to make improvements to the combat log for a while. The new client definitely give us the ability to make those change in the future.

16. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

Latest patch seems to have resolved most of the game freezing issues experienced recently. The new steam deal looks reasonable but lacks a bit in presentation, the screenshots with just a text list of the runes available would have been much more appealing with pics of each card in the deck, utilising what is one of Pox's greatest assets - it's unique artwork...

17. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

wasnt that fixed 2 days ago? atleast i havent had any of those crashes after the hotfix, if you still get them bug report them again

18. Senshu

Thank you all for reporting the egregious nature of that signature. Actions have been taken, if anything of this nature happens again it is using the reporting system that really helps us address this quickly.

aZaX69, Andoid and MrBadguy like this.
  19. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Not sure if mistake or not. - snow dancer bg image preview.

20. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

I guess paying 10 dollars for the 8 decks its good, but.... what about the client?

Now it won't close... well played there.... I guess we need that for actually playing....
    well.... yes we do.... thanks for that I guess....

But what about ALL the in-client bugs?
    After almost 1 month after the new client release, to be honest, I was expecting the real stuff to be fixed...
    Working on new sales, to get people pay money.... when the game is broken everywhere...
    feels... really dissapointing...

On the other hand. Seems everything you working in is PS4-related... How many people play on PS4 of the full comunity? 10%?
    So you "gave up" on most of the community for getting some new players. I hardly see 1 or 2 PS4 players playing at a time...
    Have you noticed there are usually 3-6 games going on at the same time, when there used to be 30-40?

People is so happy, "Wow nice sale 4 decks for 5 dollars" what I see is "why the firk would I spent my money in runes that I can't even enjoy because of the bugged client"

I don't know...

OH and PLEASE... dont post on twitter, check the link for the details of Patch Notes.... if the only bug fixxed is that client its not auto-closing...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017