Discussion: Patch Notes June 25th, 2015 Coalitions Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is super weird because they are identical as far as we can tell, we are investigating.

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

thank god reforge got nerfed but I still think it is 5 nora too cheap

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

The more I look at new boosts, the more stupid they seem.

For example witches:

Boost is on kiergana (without ls) and boosting crone. So ST and FS witches are left without it at all, and kiergana looks better than sarinda/jyx for UD as well.
    Commander now has range, but it's on magelord which usually just sits behind and paincurses stuff. And magelord now commands all undead and wizards as well.

In any case it's worse than old commander on magelord, while stuff like dorfs or random undead, which never had boost or commander, now have it.

4. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

At a glance I think it's a solid midterm. Good work guys

DarkJello likes this.
  5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Ferocious Bite (New Ability)
    • Description: When this champion makes a successful basic attack, that champion has -5 DMG for 2 turns. If the champion is Slowed or Illuminated, that champion has -5 DMG and -2 DEF for 4 turns instead. This does not stack.
    Rune checklist description doesn't mention illuminated, only slowed

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

something tells me that will never be changed

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Totes agree with everything you said. Darkmarsh Enforcer and Swamp guard crusher blow bull out of the water for tanking. Boghopper glutton is worlds better than bull and he has massive leap and tremor. Why in the hell would u make boghopper bull more expensive? Same goes for firk diplomat, and pirahnid warrior.
    Stop these useless nerfs. Make our champions more efficient and less expensive so they can compete with a spot for champions that are already cheaper and better.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

88 nora firk diplomat dont you get it? No one wants to run that ****** expensive ass rune when there are better ones. Counter to majestic = range, bombs, auras all cheap. Play any decent player I guarantee you won't win he will gib your 88 nora rune and give u a huge tempo hit(especially an SP player).

9. Sokolov

I don't mind taking a closer look at the Firk Diplomat, but the change was just a general diplomat adjustment moving away fro annex on base as a buff.

The others were cost changes to abilities.

Fentum and jeeperz2 like this.
  10. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

confirm if the KF one is supposed to trigger on illuminated or not please? :)

11. Sokolov

It should.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Can Amplify Healing get substituted for anything at all on IS Minister? No one is ever going to take it over Mag Resist or Annex for +11 Nora.

13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Description needs to update to reflect this ^_^ thanks for speedy reply

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Can you guys stop trying to "buff" Skeezicks for a patch or 2?

plz?

15. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

With majestic he is 88 nora.. Firk paraform does a much better job at defending a font for 10 less nora. If you want a firk with range, muti attack 2 look no further than Argol if you are running a split who has deflect and thrust for 92 nora.. In most games sensorate in a firk theme will have muti attack 3, surge enemy, and tough 2 for 10 less nora with 1-2 range. EDIT: He also has 10 more hp.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Be honest, was the font idea calisks? Sounds just like him. Notice how crickets he is.

17. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Quick question any plans map remakes? Those maps are just awesome.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lol.

We meant to put another goldfish in the bowl with your goldfish but we put in a piranha instead. Since we've ready done it we'll just see how it goes.

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So IS gets stuck with the 80 nora range 1 beater.

Drunks and dorfs really needed a range 1 80 nora beater.

Whoever is building runes now for IS is trolling or they suck.

20. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Paladin Commander's flavortext.
    "Through me their trainer says dodge, their king says block, and their church says pray. - Gedden, Ironfist Paladin"

Gedden The Unshakeable.
    Class: Warrior.